Burges hip injury

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Burges hip injury

Post by nathan_rugby »

Anyone got his stats / averages for a bit of a laugh?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Cats game to early for him you could say the same about the season
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:33 am
ddtftf wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:38 pm Had a whisper its worse than a minor hip injury could be degenerate bone disease like Sam had with his shoulder, I add its just a whisper but would make sense as to the way he has played . If this is true his time at Wigan will be short
Have heard similar, Don't be surprised if Flower signs a new 1 year deal in the not so distant future.

Flower future

Ben Flower could potentially stay on at Wigan next season after originally agreeing to join Toronto Wolfpack.

Starting to be reported as a possibility now.... this is taken from love rugby league

It is believed that the Wales international had signed a deal to join the Canadian club from 2021 but with Toronto’s future up in the air, it has left several players in limbo. Flower has impressed in recent performances for the Warriors and we could see him remain in cherry and white in 2021
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Impressed in recent performances? Im i missing something?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:20 am Impressed in recent performances? Im i missing something?
That cannonball try is the only thing I can think of
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wormburner wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:36 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:20 am Impressed in recent performances? Im i missing something?
That cannonball try is the only thing I can think of
a try dont make someone impressive....... burgess scored at huddersfield and he was awesome( apparently)....... the rest is history........ amazing how some fans say a player played well if he scores
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Burgess did indeed look liked he'd turned a corner that long off day in the birthplace of the game, trouble is by the next game the corner he'd turned was a cul de sac and normal service was resumed it was like watching another player.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Dan2266 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:06 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:33 am
ddtftf wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:38 pm Had a whisper its worse than a minor hip injury could be degenerate bone disease like Sam had with his shoulder, I add its just a whisper but would make sense as to the way he has played . If this is true his time at Wigan will be short
Have heard similar, Don't be surprised if Flower signs a new 1 year deal in the not so distant future.

Flower future

Ben Flower could potentially stay on at Wigan next season after originally agreeing to join Toronto Wolfpack.

Starting to be reported as a possibility now.... this is taken from love rugby league

It is believed that the Wales international had signed a deal to join the Canadian club from 2021 but with Toronto’s future up in the air, it has left several players in limbo. Flower has impressed in recent performances for the Warriors and we could see him remain in cherry and white in 2021
If Flower is being considered for a new contract then most definitely Greenwood must be too. Been impressive in his short stints and it bothers me that Lam cannot find the best place for him but can walk others into the team no problem
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: