Field

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: Field

Post by fozzieskem »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:49 pm De Klerk is a South African Union International, how much will he be earning? OK his salary won't count on the salary cap in the first year and 50% in the second but his whole salary will count on the balance sheet!
That's if there's any truth to the rumour.
Half a million according to google so it’s anyone’s guess
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wormburner wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 pm
Wormburner wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:34 pm Heard Field is a replacement for French
and
Hastings to Sale Sharks with Faf De Klerk coming our way
Where have you heard about Faf? Why would we sign a union scrum half? It’s closest to hooker but nothing really like hooker in league.

Nothing rumour
Our Brenda told us, She works in the canteen at the AJ Bell
:lol:
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Richymac wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm
Richymac wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
I didn’t watch it but I haven’t been as pleased by his performances this season as I was last season from what I’ve seen. In fairness I haven’t seen loads. Could be wrong.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Richymac wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
I didn’t watch it but I haven’t been as pleased by his performances this season as I was last season from what I’ve seen. In fairness I haven’t seen loads. Could be wrong.
it was a ridiculously one sided match too be honest pal...... penrith bombed lots of chances and should have won by much more....... he never got a sniff
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm
Richymac wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
it was a ridiculously one sided match too be honest pal...... penrith bombed lots of chances and should have won by much more....... he never got a sniff
Penrith are going well atm thought to be fair. I think Field looked okay last week though. Has pace in abundance!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 pm
Wormburner wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:34 pm Heard Field is a replacement for French
and
Hastings to Sale Sharks with Faf De Klerk coming our way
Where have you heard about Faf? Why would we sign a union scrum half? It’s closest to hooker but nothing really like hooker in league.

Nothing rumour
Look at the rumour monger's name!😄
Take it with a pinch of salt!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yeah, I was underwhelmed too. He picked up an interception try, but for a bloke whose attributes are suppose to be his running game, he didn't offer much. Plus, every time he takes a hard tackle, it always looks like it might break him! :lol:

To be fair, Penrith look a real class act. How good is their half-back pairing of Cleary and Luai?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm
Yeah, I was underwhelmed too. He picked up an interception try, but for a bloke whose attributes are suppose to be his running game, he didn't offer much. Plus, every time he takes a hard tackle, it always looks like it might break him! :lol:

To be fair, Penrith look a real class act. How good is their half-back pairing of Cleary and Luai?
cleary is the best in the business and i honestly think there back up stand off is even better than leulu...... all good uns