Props

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Props

Post by Suzieb »

as we seem to be running out of props it does not matter as with the new rules,ie,no scrums you could take the field with 5 backrowers and a dummy half,no room for sluggish props in this new game,get shut of George burgess and replace him with a more athletic player.
Smithy82

Re: Props

Post by Smithy82 »

George Burgess Can go he is rubbish and take flower and clubb with him

And we need to big strong new props to replace them
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If only we had a couple more liam farrells
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Didn’t,take long did it?
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

We need some size in the pack and George when fit is one heck of an impact player even if it just to suck in more defenders to create space out wide...

Just like Walmsley for saints you need some fear factor in your pack.

Yeah I know when he’s fit you’ll say but when he is I’ll be glad he’s in our team
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

I hope we get a look at Ben Kilner in the first team, he is one of the biggest players at the club and looked a good option in pre-season.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Gerrumonside wrote:We need some size in the pack and George when fit is one heck of an impact player even if it just to suck in more defenders to create space out wide...

Just like Walmsley for saints you need some fear factor in your pack.

Yeah I know when he’s fit you’ll say but when he is I’ll be glad he’s in our team
He’s been to Wrightington a few times and I’d heard he was supposedly down for an op but given this was a few weeks ago and this hasn’t happened it makes you wonder if his hip is just plain old knackered and past the point of no return? If so surely as a person you’d start to look at life quality. That said who knows what’s going on other than him and the club[emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro