Observations

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kirky

Observations

Post by kirky »

1. Steve Ganson is not biased, he's just really, really sh!t.
2. Luke Robinson is not the greatest thing since sliced bread.
3. Brian Carney is.
4. Under his shorts, Dunemann wears pink pants, and thats funny!
5. Next Saturday will be fan-daby-dosie.
Man and ball, man and ball!
southern warrrior

Re: Observations

Post by southern warrrior »

yeah pink pants now that was funny maybe they're his lucky pink pants ha ha didnt do him much good tonite eh !!
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Kirky,

Top post..
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
kirky

Post by kirky »

6. O'Loughlan was very lucky.
7. On reflection, Ganson is really, really, really, really sh!t.
8. We're going to Old Trafford and Millwards not. Now that makes me happy.
Man and ball, man and ball!
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

I thought O'Loughlin had quite a good game last night - for a change!

Luke may not yet be the best thing since slced bread but the whole team seemed to be a bit off form last night. Some of Luke's mistakes were caused by other players not reading what he was going to do, but Luke got the blame because it was his pass.

After watching the game again, we were fortunate with a couple of decisions going our way but these even themselves out over a season. Powell was livid with Ganson over the Poaching incident and i have to say that i agree with him - it should have been a Leeds penalty.

However, at the end of the day we are going to the GF and we will win it for Lammy!!!

BRING ON THE BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

not ALL the team were off form i mean look at carney how he ran down the field with about 65 leeds players not catching him it fantastic and dany tickle had a good game (when he was on why did he go off?) he did great to keep cool to score that WINNING DROPGOAL. and farrell had a good game kicking 3 goals with abad knee!!! come on wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRUMBLE!!!!
EastStandGirl

Post by EastStandGirl »

9. Leeds didnt deserve the win with some of those high tackles
10. Wigan played a strange new game doing some of the daftest things I have EVER seen them do
11. I am purple in the face with screaming and hope to be fit to play next week (I felt like I ran every step with our boys last night)
Rather partial to chicken pasty
EastStandGirl

Post by EastStandGirl »

12. Those pink pants were washed-out- wanna- be- cherry- pants which looked as shit as
13 Ganson is not just really really really really really really shit ........ he is SO really really really really really really really really really really really really shit and everyone knows it
Rather partial to chicken pasty
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

ganson was bad to both teams so thats even luke robinson was creative in his own way and if the other players would have read the game plan he would now be hailed as a god. in spells last night wigan looked tired that is to be expected as we have played a lot of top quality stuff the last few weeks bradford on the other hand will be fresh as daisies lets hope we can turn in one more top quality game im still having nightmares about the last time we played the bulls at old trafford !
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
magsrads

Post by magsrads »

Whole heartedly agree with points 1,5,7,8 and 13!!!! ;)
(and the fact Ganson was bad for both sides doesn't make it right - he is way too inconsistent to ref such important matches!!!! Bet he doesn't get a test call!!!!)

As for Luke -bless him- dead right if his moves had come off then it would be him not Brian being touted for Mayor of Wigan!!!! But thats the nature of the game ... and what makes it so exciting ... ;)

Seem to remember a week off hasn't always helped the side who had it ....

COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!