WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan4eva

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wigan4eva »

What a season weve had and what a game we have to lok forward to on saturday, i for onw must say that at the beginnig of the season i thought there was no way we would make it this far but how things can turn around, and to be quite honest if we lose on saturday i will still be immensley pleased with whats happened this season , i have to admit i dont think its impossible for us to beat the bulls but if we do it will be immensly close n we will have to improve on our perfomance at leeds slightly, what do u all think
Ellie from the Block!

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

We have beaten the Bulls before and can do it again. Does anyone else think that the matches with Leeds are soooooooooo close because we are similarly matched teams???? That is the only thing I can think of now!
We do need to polish last nights performance, but we can do it.
magsrads

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Post by magsrads »

I don't think my nerves could take another game like Fridays ...I'm only just recovering!!!!

But it was always going to be a close run thing as the stats for the season show - 2 24 all draws (and alright that 'blip' at the JJB ... but we are a different team now!!) something had to give ...
Playing the bulls is a different thing but we've already 'undone' them twice - and I've every faith in Mike and Denis ... they'll have a plan I'm sure and the Lads are 100% with them ...

COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Post by MrsLam »

I kept the faith of winning the GF in my family but Im wondering whether that was just me hoping, I still cant believe we actually won on Friday, it hasnt clicked yet. Will do next week when we're lifting that trophy though :D
Harrison reckons bradford will win it but who cares, didnt stevo say leeds would?
I dont understand his comment about our inexperience though, if we've beaten them twice this season already then how does that make sense?
We'll prove them all wrong
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!