Changes Needed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Changes Needed

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:35 pm Agreed. I really don't know who Firestarter is referring to who's better. Sam Tomkins? Steve Hampson? Both fine players, but better than Tedesco?? He can do things even Billy Slater couldn't do.
Massive shout saying hes better than slater moto...... i said he had faults in defence..... never doubted hes a great...... even hanley had weaknesses ( he wasnt the best passer of the ball) but hes one of the best ive ever seen
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Read my post carefully; I didn't actually say he was better than Slater. :evil:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:24 pm Read my post carefully; I didn't actually say he was better than Slater. :evil:
Fair enough but neither did i say that hampson or tomkins was better...... the 1982 and 86 aussies were pretty bang off..... gary jack was an awesome fullback as was ella when he played there.......brett mullins of canberra was outstanding until he started getting injuries
moto748

Post by moto748 »

They were all terrific players, but it's fair to say the role of the full-back has changed since the days of Jack and Hampson.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:36 pm They were all terrific players, but it's fair to say the role of the full-back has changed since the days of Jack and Hampson.
Just a bit
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Even tedesco makes mistakes moto...... horrible roll but i thought he was way to shallow in defence....... defence is definitely his achilles heel( great player or not)........ he did have a very good game though and is the best no 1 in the game at the moment imo
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Bibby was absolutely terrible
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Surely he can't be selected against Catalans?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

You've won me over. Time for hanky.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Mike wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:39 am You've won me over. Time for hanky.
Won't Budgie, Gildart be back for Catalans, if it was them serving time for Covid ? Thought it was 10 days covering elite sportsmen/women, provided they give a negative test before ?