New Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

New Kit

Post by AndyNick »

So the reveal is due tomorrow, We've seen one doing the rounds on twitter. I believe the 3 years have come around again meaning we're due another "Non-Traditional" kit. Apart from the obvious "Its not Cherry and White Hoops" issue (Not mentioning the monstrosity in place of our crest) I quite like it. Would rather the black was white but if they insist on being non-traditional every 3 years they could have done a lot worse.

Does anyone think the Bevan French Deal was in the bag a while back, they've just delayed announcing it til this week knowing that the badge and a non-traditional kit wouldn't go down too well!!!
jaws1

Re: New Kit

Post by jaws1 »

Would not put it past Wigan to announce the signing of Jackson Hastings to offset the shirt launch.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Sort of expect any of Bateman Hastings or Field to walk out in it.
Maybe all three.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Isn't this year's non traditional?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

While I despise the. hipster badge I kinda think, if the pic doing the rounds is the kit,its kind of ok
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

AndyNick wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 am So the reveal is due tomorrow, We've seen one doing the rounds on twitter. I believe the 3 years have come around again meaning we're due another "Non-Traditional" kit. Apart from the obvious "Its not Cherry and White Hoops" issue (Not mentioning the monstrosity in place of our crest) I quite like it. Would rather the black was white but if they insist on being non-traditional every 3 years they could have done a lot worse.

Does anyone think the Bevan French Deal was in the bag a while back, they've just delayed announcing it til this week knowing that the badge and a non-traditional kit wouldn't go down too well!!!
can you post a link or pic?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Red and black with white piping
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I like how the colour of the new logo slightly clashes with the red of the kit.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »