Past prop forward recruitment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Past prop forward recruitment

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:41 pm
moto748 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:27 pm Is this the "I've got nothing to complain about right now, so let's dig up something from the past to complain about" thread? :lol:
No moto its the ive got nothing to moan about and im showing my age by bringing up the good old days thread
:lol: :lol:

I thought it was the "No match this week, lockdown, and not that interested in Wire, Hull, Whinoes or Cats, so let's pass a bit of time talking crap" thread.
ok you win morley........ we will settle for the “ im at work and im not that arsed about tonight and tomorrows matches, but i will flick through them quickly after work thread”......... haha getting silly now this
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm moderately interested in Hull beating Wire. I even turned on the last ten mins of the audio.

They will be no pushovers, with the added incentive (if further was needed) of a GF on their own patch. Frankly I'd rather have faced Wire because, well.... we always beat Wire!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:02 pm I'm moderately interested in Hull beating Wire. I even turned on the last ten mins of the audio.

They will be no pushovers, with the added incentive (if further was needed) of a GF on their own patch. Frankly I'd rather have faced Wire because, well.... we always beat Wire!
well at least i know who wins now...... just in the middle of flicking through it...... oh well i deserved it after spoiling origin score for another poster 😭😭
moto748

Post by moto748 »

:oops:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm
moto748 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:02 pm I'm moderately interested in Hull beating Wire. I even turned on the last ten mins of the audio.

well at least i know who wins now...... just in the middle of flicking through it...... oh well i deserved it after spoiling origin score for another poster 😭😭
You recorded it but then flicked through it?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Yes it was late and i was tired after work
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:49 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm well at least i know who wins now...... just in the middle of flicking through it...... oh well i deserved it after spoiling origin score for another poster 😭😭
Yes it was late and i was tired after work
Missed a cracking game.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:48 pm Wonder why we keep getting it wrong in this position on so many occasions?
Singleton and Bullock don't appear to be wrong uns?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield