Leigh land Wigan youngster

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Leigh land Wigan youngster

Post by josie andrews »

Leigh Centurions have completed the permanent signing of back Craig Mullen.

The youngster was on loan with the club from Wigan in 2020 but has now joined on a permanent basis.

“We had a really good group last season and I think that we’ve added to it, assembling a really strong squad,” said head coach John Duffy.

“We would have pushed hard for promotion last season had it not ended in the way that it did and I enjoyed being part of the group. We have a very competitive squad and there’s a lot more depth now which is something that makes you more hungry to succeed as a player.

“I’m looking forward to getting stuck into pre-season training and blowing off the cobwebs.

“Craig is someone with a big future in the game,” he explained. “We saw him develop so well in a short period of time last season and we’ve only seen glimpses of what I believe he is capable of. He is so versatile, able to play in a number of positions, and that’s something we will need during the course of the season.

“Craig is a nice kid and very popular within our group. During pre-season he was consistently the fittest in the group and I’m expecting him to push on again next year.”

https://www.totalrl.com/leigh-land-wigan-youngster/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Re: Leigh land Wigan youngster

Post by Firestarter »

Another wiganer??? How many is that now?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

But even Leythers are Wiganners ;)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yea they would love to be called wiganers lol........ probably better than just a bus stop in wigan 😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE