Bans for McIlorum and Joel T?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Bans for McIlorum and Joel T?

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:03 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:34 pm So 4 games it is then,plus an extra game for the high shot to begin with,fair I suppose in the end.

But ok if Kendall didn’t see it why on earth didn’t the video ref tell him what had gone on?or isn’t that in his remit?
Leeds wont be happy but lets be fair, they get more than there share of good luck

They do but as ever in these matters it’s the next team that benefits from this sort of thing
hopefully your wrong fozzy....... i must admit ,ide love us to do them and not someone else
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm Stop this ‘bitching’ please.

The “disciplinary rules” change every week & depending on the club & the player/s involved.

So please, stop bickering about rules & grades no one knows how they work!
I wasn't Josie, I was expressing a view. A point - the rules don't change it is their interpretation that changes.
Charriots Offiah

Joel Tomkins

Eight match ban.
fozzieskem

Re: Joel Tomkins

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 am Eight match ban.
And sadly that’s the correct call on it,why players feel the need to do this,and the summer outbreak of “squirrelling”is beyond me.

The tribunal set the wrong tone at the very start with makinson tgat was 5 games all day long and while bans after it have hit the jackpot to me you start off soft and well players will try it on,it’s human nature.

Players need to be reminded that this is a family sport and if an 8 game ban isn’t enough then fine them a weeks wages,500 quid isnt enough.
pedro

Post by pedro »

how many did Makinson get?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

pedro wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:24 am how many did Makinson get?
5 games because of good behaviour apparently which yes is fine but pulling the jewels for me should be an instant 8 game ban and a nasty fine,it’s disgusting grubby behaviour and if my child had done that in the playground he’d end up with a smacked bottom
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:49 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm Stop this ‘bitching’ please.

The “disciplinary rules” change every week & depending on the club & the player/s involved.

So please, stop bickering about rules & grades no one knows how they work!
I wasn't Josie, I was expressing a view. A point - the rules don't change it is their interpretation that changes.
Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. We are here today to witness the union of two young people in the joyful bond of the holy wedlock.

Unfortunately, one of them, my son Herbert, has just fallen to his death.

But I don't want to think I've not lost a son, so much as... gained a daughter!

:lol:
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

So Saints get to play a weakened team, yet again. Let's hope that it will come as a shock to them, yet again, when they come up against us next week.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Re: Joel Tomkins

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:28 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 am Eight match ban.
And sadly that’s the correct call on it,why players feel the need to do this,and the summer outbreak of “squirrelling”is beyond me.

The tribunal set the wrong tone at the very start with makinson tgat was 5 games all day long and while bans after it have hit the jackpot to me you start off soft and well players will try it on,it’s human nature.

Players need to be reminded that this is a family sport and if an 8 game ban isn’t enough then fine them a weeks wages,500 quid isnt enough.
I fully agree.
Charriots Offiah

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 am So Saints get to play a weakened team, yet again. Let's hope that it will come as a shock to them, yet again, when they come up against us next week.
It’s not Saints fault they didn’t commit the fouls.