Leeds Rhinos legend Kevin Sinfield "blown away" as fundraising efforts for Rob Burrow and MND Association surpass £500,0

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: Leeds Rhinos legend Kevin Sinfield "blown away" as fundraising efforts for Rob Burrow and MND Association surpass £5

Post by Nezza Faz »

Ditto to FS, he got Leeds either out of trouble, or on the winning path, just with his kicking game. Let alone his combinations with RB and DMc. Unfortunate for him that he's also remembered for coming out of that line against Shaun Johnson !
nathan_rugby

Re: Leeds Rhinos legend Kevin Sinfield "blown away" as fundraising efforts for Rob Burrow and MND Association surpass £5

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:17 pm I rated him as a player...... i still do
He was quality. You only need to look at his place in the starting 13, the influence he had and the glory years at Leeds.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded and jealous. He would walk into any team.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Amazing effort overall! Fantastic that they have exceed far more than the original target set
too. Nothing but total respect.

As for his playing career, I thought he was versatile and a good role model on and off the field!
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

What a brilliant effort. Burrow annoyed me on the pitch, but looking at him the other night I was heartbroken.

I can only hope the money raised helps in any way it can.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Not a Kevin Sinfield fan but i have great admiration for what he has done to raise money for Burrows future
jobo

Post by jobo »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:40 pm How much has he raised up to now?
It was over £2 million yesterday.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:34 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:40 pm How much has he raised up to now?
It was over £2 million yesterday.
Over £2.5 million yesterday 😊

https://twitter.com/mndassoc/status/133 ... 75332?s=12
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan