ashley clown strikes again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Re: ashley clown strikes a...

Post by Welski »

When I watched the game 'live' I got the impression that whilst we made a lot of basic errors the whole flow of the game was being dictated by very poor refereeing decisions. Both codes of Rugby rely on the chap in the middle immensely, if he has a bad game it generally effects the game a spectacle but rarely effects the result. Saturday night was a case when it most certainly effected the result. I rewatched the game yesterday (without the effects of alcohol!) and having read though the conspiracy theories posted here I have to say something does appear to be going on. There were simply too many basic refereeing 'errors' at crucial times that either denied Wigan points or gave the home side points or territory/possession. But it wasn't just Klein the video refs calls were odd as well.

Lets hope for the sake of the game that we are just being paranoid. Before anyone accuses me of bias, I would still be posting this comment had the Saints been on the receiving end.

I just hope I never witness a display game like that again- particularly in the context of the fixture -it has left a very sour taste. :(
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League