Shop online or click and collect

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Shop online or click and collect

Post by josie andrews »

Robin Park Arena store set to close from midnight on Thursday 31st December due to Government guidelines.

Fans can still order online at store.wiganwarriors.com.

Click and collect service still available.

Due to recent Government Covid-19 guidelines Wigan Warriors’ Robin Park Arena store will close from midnight on Thursday 31st December, but the Club would like to reassure fans that you can still order online or use the click and collect service.

Our online store remains available around the clock at store.wiganwarriors.com and offers UK delivery for just £3 per order.

A click and collect service is also still being offered with the chance for fans to pick up their online orders from Robin Park Arena.

After our hugely popular hummel replica kit, training range and travel wear have seen us enjoy our busiest festive period for retail sales in seven years, we can confirm that further stock of the fast-selling teamwear and winter warmers are due in the new year.

Next year’s replica hummel home and away shirts are available in all sizes (from 0-6 months up to 8XL), priced at £39.99 for juniors and £49.99 for adults. Mini kits, plus shorts and socks, are also available.

Name and number printing on home and away jerseys is available for £12. The 2021 shirts are available to purchase, along with printing, online here.

To experience a full interactive display of exciting content that helps to bring our new badge and its story to life, visit our badge microsite now.

Get your hands on the new look by checking out our 2021 hummel replica kits, training range and travel wear in our online store.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2020/12/ ... d-collect/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Re: Shop online or click and collect

Post by Firestarter »

Waste of space anyway that shop...... they tell you on phone they sold out of something then you see it online....... you then go thf shop and they have it there as well...... sometimes i wonder how our club makes money when we make something that sells out straight away and they dont make anymore........ the new stuff is really good by the way but we need to learn from previous mistakes
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 pm Waste of space anyway that shop...... they tell you on phone they sold out of something then you see it online....... you then go thf shop and they have it there as well...... sometimes i wonder how our club makes money when we make something that sells out straight away and they dont make anymore........ the new stuff is really good by the way but we need to learn from previous mistakes
Well I’ve never had a problem with shop or the sales staff! They’ve always been very helpful every time I go.

If you’ve got a problem, instead of commenting on this post, let someone at the Club Shop know! Unless you do, they won’t know that you are having problems.
They may be able to sort it out if you point out the trouble you are having instead of just saying on here!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:53 am
Firestarter wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 pm Waste of space anyway that shop...... they tell you on phone they sold out of something then you see it online....... you then go thf shop and they have it there as well...... sometimes i wonder how our club makes money when we make something that sells out straight away and they dont make anymore........ the new stuff is really good by the way but we need to learn from previous mistakes
Well I’ve never had a problem with shop or the sales staff! They’ve always been very helpful every time I go.

If you’ve got a problem, instead of commenting on this post, let someone at the Club Shop know! Unless you do, they won’t know that you are having problems.
They may be able to sort it out if you point out the trouble you are having instead of just saying on here!
Agree with Josie re the staff being helpful and friendly. Went to the trouble of measuring shirts when I was unsure about sizing so top marks for the staff from me.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

At what point do i state they arnt friendly? I put on about an incident and then all of s sudden im calling them unfriendly...... ive said waste of space coz of a couple of incidents...... i didnt say i wasnt going again and never said they wernt helpful....... sometimes you cant be honest on this site....... i only want our club to do better like keeping consistent with the sizes
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Must admit myself, I have found 'inconsistencies' between what is available online and instore. I remember going to Wembley in 2017 and seeing fans wearing the home shirt (which was modified to acknowledge the WCC win). I remember looking online and couldn't find it and phoned and was told it didn't exist. My friend rang grand arcade literally 5 mins later and suddenly size L was in stock :lol: I sit with staff members at the game so I'm saying nothing :lol:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:44 am At what point do i state they arnt friendly? I put on about an incident and then all of s sudden im calling them unfriendly...... ive said waste of space coz of a couple of incidents...... i didnt say i wasnt going again and never said they wernt helpful....... sometimes you cant be honest on this site....... i only want our club to do better like keeping consistent with the sizes
You didn’t say they weren’t friendly but you said the shop was a waste of space. I commented about how friendly they were with me giving a different view point. Keep posting what you think as it would be a dull forum if we all thought the same way 😀
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Fujiman wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:54 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:44 am At what point do i state they arnt friendly? I put on about an incident and then all of s sudden im calling them unfriendly...... ive said waste of space coz of a couple of incidents...... i didnt say i wasnt going again and never said they wernt helpful....... sometimes you cant be honest on this site....... i only want our club to do better like keeping consistent with the sizes
You didn’t say they weren’t friendly but you said the shop was a waste of space. I commented about how friendly they were with me giving a different view point. Keep posting what you think as it would be a dull forum if we all thought the same way 😀
No probs pal...... I apologise if i got on one...... i do always appreciate peoples views which are good if you agree or dont 👍
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I apologise too if you think I was getting on to you, I just meant that if you had any problems with the store you should contact them & let them know so they can rectify them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:08 pm
I apologise too if you think I was getting on to you, I just meant that if you had any problems with the store you should contact them & let them know so they can rectify them.
Cheers josie no offence taken....... its a forum and your right i should have told them..