New captain

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: New captain

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Leaving in 1 year and dependent on how Jai Field and Harry Smith do may not play every game.
Harry Smith has gone to Halifax on loan
Is this something you've been told Josie as I cant find a link to it?
Sorry, it is Amir who has gone to Halifax 😳

Has Harry gone to Leigh then?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Green Machine wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:39 am Thought it was Amir Bourouh who has gone on loan to Halifax.
It is Amir 😳😳
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:45 pm
Fujiman wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 am

Harry Smith has gone to Halifax on loan
Is this something you've been told Josie as I cant find a link to it?

You tell us.

I think you're the only person who has mentioned he is leaving. Not seen anything anywhere.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:18 pm
Fujiman wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am Is this something you've been told Josie as I cant find a link to it?

You tell us.

I think you're the only person who has mentioned he is leaving. Not seen anything anywhere.
I don’t know you Nathan but, the way you sometimes reply to posters is very abrupt & can appear argumentative or perhaps I’m more sensitive than others

I made an error regarding Amir Borough, for which I apologised for. He has gone to Halifax Panthers on a year long loan.

I just thought I’d heard that Harry would be struggling for game time with Jai Field arriving & maybe playing in the halves & would go on loan with the Reserves being cancelled this season.

So I apologise to you as well if I misled you in some way!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Panthers???
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Harry shouldn't be struggling for game time this year. With this being Tommy's last season we need to ease him out and ease Harry in. Starting with Tommy in games v Wire & Saints and Harry in others. Tommy being on the bench to spell Harry and maybe Sam Powell.
Field surely should start on the wing with Marshall missing the start of the season. Field like Harry Smith should play each week this season whether that's on the wing or the bench respectively. Who knows if Hastings or French will be with us 2022 so we need to prepare for either outcome.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:36 pm Harry shouldn't be struggling for game time this year. With this being Tommy's last season we need to ease him out and ease Harry in. Starting with Tommy in games v Wire & Saints and Harry in others. Tommy being on the bench to spell Harry and maybe Sam Powell.
Field surely should start on the wing with Marshall missing the start of the season. Field like Harry Smith should play each week this season whether that's on the wing or the bench respectively. Who knows if Hastings or French will be with us 2022 so we need to prepare for either outcome.
you right but in Lams interview he said he shows loyalty with people who have done a job , he mentioned right second row and Tommy, I mean we shouldnt be playing Isa at right second rower now we have Bateman as hes probably the worlds best there, if we need a 13 play Isa there for me but have a feeling he will slot Bateman in there which is madness.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:11 pmPanthers???
Yes, they changed their name recently 😊

https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/ ... rs-3055586
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:53 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:18 pm

You tell us.

I don’t know you Nathan but, the way you sometimes reply to posters is very abrupt & can appear argumentative or perhaps I’m more sensitive than others

I made an error regarding Amir Borough, for which I apologised for. He has gone to Halifax Panthers on a year long loan.

I just thought I’d heard that Harry would be struggling for game time with Jai Field arriving & maybe playing in the halves & would go on loan with the Reserves being cancelled this season.

So I apologise to you as well if I misled you in some way!
Not being argumentative, just said “you tell us” as you were the only one who mentioned smith leaving and possibly hinted something by mentioning Leigh.

That’s all. Nothing more :)
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Borough going to fax suggests to me that tommy will play back up hooker next season...... leave smith at seven and see how he goes...... time to step up and see if hes the real deal for our future
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE