Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:18 pm And I hope Hastings does come back. just say he does come back and sees out his contract great, but that does not mean the club are not concerned. if you were him would you want to leave AUS and come back here to a sh*tshow of a country with Covid still massively out of control, or would you want to stay in your home country and find a job that probably pays more.

So yes I believe him when he says the club are concerned. that is not him saying "Jackson isn't coming back"
Can you find out from your source more about the comments Rads made about Clarke being one of the most destructive forwards in the league.

Would love some insight into that embarassment of a comment.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:43 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:18 pm And I hope Hastings does come back. just say he does come back and sees out his contract great, but that does not mean the club are not concerned. if you were him would you want to leave AUS and come back here to a sh*tshow of a country with Covid still massively out of control, or would you want to stay in your home country and find a job that probably pays more.

So yes I believe him when he says the club are concerned. that is not him saying "Jackson isn't coming back"
Can you find out from your source more about the comments Rads made about Clarke being one of the most destructive forwards in the league.

Would love some insight into that embarassment of a comment.

That quite often gets mentioned, I don't know what he had seen to even contemplate saying that :lol: :lol: :lol:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I personally don't give a s⁸⁸t if you rant or not your right it is a rumour thread. And I was replying to it your threads keep going on about your contact high up in the club passing you this stuff but none is factual just pure speculation and we can all do that. And for the record I to have contacts at club family and close friends who have played for the club spanning over 50 years and know at least 3 more who post on here with good close contacts at club so not some wet behind ears kid looking for a argument just stating this is. A nonsense thread in my opinion I'm entitled to one of them. You have not give one bit of fact . Sorry but that's something of a fault of mine everyone who knows me on here knows if I post anything on here that a contact as given me I first check it is factual and permission to disclose and up to now have been barely wrong. But don't bother any more not worth the jibes but you'll find that out yourself. This was never questioning if you have a contact just merely saying I don't believe him high up or not
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

none of it is factual your right, John Bateman didn't sign, Hastings didn't sign, I've dreamt it all :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

of course you are entitled to an opinion, I was just telling you how it was from my end to maybe give you enough justification to change your opinion.

It doesn't have to be factual for it to be posted. because if its factual its not actually a rumour is it.

we will soon see what happens but as of yesterday evening I was told they are concerned about the fact Hastings may not return.

I'm concerned I might get ran over crossing a road, I don't need facts to say that, and it doesn't mean its going to happen.

Hastings more than likely will return but I'm sure you can understand why there might be a slight concern over it?

If you think its a nonsense thread I can accept and appreciate that, just ignore it if that's the case.

Not looking for an argument I'm just saying, speak to your people maybe they will agree or inform you that in fact they have a slight concern, hey who knows we might know the same person.
keptinthedarkfans

Not getting into petty squabble but they where old news every man and his dog knew it was going to happen I knew about Bateman months before it came out you know where i found out Australian rugby forum. Yes got a father in law there too. So trying to belittle what I say is water of duck's back. It's all opinions all entitled to them and don't have to believe or agree with them. Keep smiling keep posting on 😊
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:26 pm Not getting into petty squabble but they where old news every man and his dog knew it was going to happen I knew about Bateman months before it came out you know where i found out Australian rugby forum. Yes got a father in law there too. So trying to belittle what I say is water of duck's back. It's all opinions all entitled to them and don't have to believe or agree with them. Keep smiling keep posting on 😊
So you knew it was going to happen because it was on a forum. (But then say I need to post facts to be believed) if it was months before it happened then there were no facts backing that up but you believed it..... That explains a lot. What forum was this? Just so I can read it and bet on everything they have on there seen as its months in advance.....
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:11 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:49 pm Sorry but who at club is concerned regarding either hastings or French not returning both players are in daily contact with lam and he as no concerns.The only holding things is present covid problems.
I have every confidence both will return to see out contracts. This person in club seems to keep stirring up a hornet's nest without any solid evidence of anything.
I'm obviously not going to say who am I??? :lol: . He tells me things I pass it on.
and as for solid evidence he obviously has some with he says but cant pass that on to me all the time.....

At the very start of this post I said I have been told no facts backing up his comment, but knowing him he wouldn't of said anything to me if it was something out of nothing

he has told me plenty of things that I have posted on here that have been correct. In fact nothing has been wrong as of yet (Bateman) (Hastings) (Even todays announcement). the "new prop" is still ongoing as far as I am aware. Even if the club don't sign anyone else, at the time of him telling me we had agreed a deal for one, it will of been the crack. (first time Mulhern with Hull) (Second I do not have a name)

The coaches are in contact with players daily because its the norm.
Lam is only the coach after all there is a lot goes on that he does not know.

this is literally a case of don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to pass on what I hear from a very very credible person at Wigan.

Does anyone else want to ask me to justify myself today or what?

Or shall I just stop trying to give out bits when I hear it?

last time I looked anyway this was a "Rumour Mill" not a "Don't post without proof Mill"

Rant over.

Up the F*****g Warriors.
Does your ‘source’ know that every time he tells you something that is regarding the club or players, you immediately post it on here?

If so, he ought to be ashamed of himself IMO! He has no integrity or loyalty to the club.

I don’t want Rads phoning me & asking who it is ‘leaking’ information, like he did about a previous poster we had!

I’ve been told loads of things over the years but very rarely do I repeat them on here.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

I didn't post it on here for that reason I did not know it was fact I said I had read about it month's before on a forum like many thousands more and you put it on here when 2 thirds of wigan already new bit like this prop where signing but have to unload first you don't have to be einstein work that out. Without even putting a name in the ring. You could have always just said you heard we where interested in a certain player say Luke Thompson for example but you dont just bull about protecting your high ranking buddy bet he's wetting himself telling you thing's. See not only you can be a sanctimonious smart a@se
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

My secret source is better than your one. Nur nur nur nur nur nur.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Jesus F*****g Christ its a RUMOUR MILL who gives a sh*t who is saying stuff that is going on within the club. If none of you were arsed there literally wouldn't be a rumour mill. I take it from comments that none of you ever go home and talk about work with you family.

its not like he is leaking personal information or bank details is it. it happens in every club in every sport people talk. And if rads does phone you (I dont know why on earth you would even write that) apart from some sort of self importance. ask him what happened to the players we had agreed to sign and he'll tell you.

lighten up ffs.