Phone call from the club

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Phone call from the club

Post by DaveO »

Anyone else been called today? I had a call off John Winder thanking me for giving up my season ticket money last season and letting me know the wall with the names of those who did has gone up and we can expect the commentative shirt in due course. The players will wear it in warm up apparently.
Fujiman

Re: Phone call from the club

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:46 pm Anyone else been called today? I had a call off John Winder thanking me for giving up my season ticket money last season and letting me know the wall with the names of those who did has gone up and we can expect the commentative shirt in due course. The players will wear it in warm up apparently.
Out of interest do you have caller ID? Just that i get a load of bogus callers and usually just let it go to answer machine and invariably they don't leave a message. Just wondered if it was a recognisable number?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

No it wasn't a recognised number. Came up as private number on my mobile. I also quite often let such calls go to voicemail to screen them so it was just by chance i decided to answer.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I got a call last week off John Winder pretty much same as Dave. Came up as Wigan Warriors on my phone.
Nice touch from the club.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
chrissie

Post by chrissie »

I got a phone call off John winder last Thursday. It came up as private number .
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Call from Shaun O'Loughlin tonight, my dad had one later. Definitely genuine.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Good to hear that these things are happening.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

That might explain why I have a couple of missed calls. I don’t tend to answer unless I know who is ringing.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 pm Call from Shaun O'Loughlin tonight, my dad had one later. Definitely genuine.
Sorry to go off topic, but you are "Great grandad Harry Ball" and your dad got a call from the club????

How old is your dad? :D
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:01 pm
Great grandad Harry ball wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 pm Call from Shaun O'Loughlin tonight, my dad had one later. Definitely genuine.
Sorry to go off topic, but you are "Great grandad Harry Ball" and your dad got a call from the club????

How old is your dad? :D
“THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE” 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE