Warriors dvds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Warriors dvds

Post by Firestarter »

Does anyone know where i could purchase wigans season tries from 1986 to 1996 ish? I still have all these on video but would like them on dvd...... micron video used to have them all and i dont know anywhere that copies them cheap...... any advice would be much appreciated
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Nezza Faz

Re: Warriors dvds

Post by Nezza Faz »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:02 pm Does anyone know where i could purchase wigans season tries from 1986 to 1996 ish? I still have all these on video but would like them on dvd...... micron video used to have them all and i dont know anywhere that copies them cheap...... any advice would be much appreciated
Not sure with the lockdown, but Micron do or did, duplicating onto DVD's and were a high quality, costing around £5 or £6 and their service would be a good turn around.
Not in Wigan now but based in Horwich these days, not sure if they have a website but you could dig out their phone number and make an enquiry.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Nezza Faz wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:02 pm Does anyone know where i could purchase wigans season tries from 1986 to 1996 ish? I still have all these on video but would like them on dvd...... micron video used to have them all and i dont know anywhere that copies them cheap...... any advice would be much appreciated
Not sure with the lockdown, but Micron do or did, duplicating onto DVD's and were a high quality, costing around £5 or £6 and their service would be a good turn around.
Not in Wigan now but based in Horwich these days, not sure if they have a website but you could dig out their phone number and make an enquiry.
Cheers nezza...... would be nice to get them all copied
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Good luck with them Fire - perhaps if you've a few to do they'll give you a rate ?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:15 am Good luck with them Fire - perhaps if you've a few to do they'll give you a rate ?
Im sure the videos are from 1986-87 season to 1996 all tries....... good watch..... not seen them for years...... cheers again
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have some micron matches of Wigan on DVD or CD and a load of matches going back 30 years on VHS tapes
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 pm I have some micron matches of Wigan on DVD or CD and a load of matches going back 30 years on VHS tapes
Its more the season tries pal....... i do still have them on vid so im either going to copy them or buy new if possible...... cheers
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 pm I have some micron matches of Wigan on DVD or CD and a load of matches going back 30 years on VHS tapes
+1
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
awaywiththefarrell

Post by awaywiththefarrell »

Hello,

Does anyone have old Wigan matches they are will to sell on video or dvds?

Tony
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

I have quite a few videos in the attic from the 80s / 90s you can have them but please bear with me whilst i dig them out.

I also have loads of rugby leaguer newspapers and Open rugby magazines from the same period as above if anyone wants these