Season ticket priority

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warriors_ace_17

Season ticket priority

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Was there actually a window open solely for seaon ticket holders? I had 2 stand in line for 4.30 hrs today on sat, and der was no sign of any seaon ticket priority, whcih is kinda unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also not very happy to see how many glory hunters where getting there tickets on sat, i like many of you have been all year, and alot of these guy have been to one or two, and doubted us all year, and are noe going to the grand fianl, i hate it when they do that!!!!!!!!

I just hope everyone around me are proper fans, and not glory hunters!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE BOYS, NOW FOR THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Season ticket priority

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Nope - no priority. Glory seekers allowed to stand with those who'd paid and watched all season. Can't be right can it? Where were they when we were playing Warrington and being out sung by their fans????

You're right 4 hours to get a ticket is a joke. Standing from around 9 am to 13:15 isn't on.
Warriors_ace_17

So there deffinately wasnt any priority then!!!! How pathetic can you get!!!! Bradford had theres on sale for season ticket holders for three days!!!!!!!!!

This year we have had some terrible attandances but when people see that we ahve a chance they all go!!
Well at least we no where the proper fans cheering them on every week!!!!!!!!
Ellie from the Block!

Yep, I suppose we are the proper fans cheering them on, but it isn't much consolation after being so cold, tired of waiting and on top of that running around Wigan to find a coach company to go with.
After I went to Old Trafford a couple of years ago, I remember the farce trying to catch the trams etc... sooooooooo many people....soooooo few spaces.
If anyone is travelling on the tram, here's a tip. When you see loads of people queuing, catch the tram in the opposite direction to Old Trafford. The number of RL fans get's less after one or two stops. Then swap sides, get on the tram and head off to Old Trafford. Sounds hard work, but believe me, you may need this golden nugget of advice!
Warriors_ace_17

Thanx for the advice because thats how i am getting the tram back!
all us season ticket holders should write in and complain, not that they'll listen.
The worst thing is, this year wigan have been short of fans and especially true ones, and to do this is just unbelievable!!!!!!!
Ellie from the Block!

I'll write to the club and bully my family into all doing it as well. It is on. Doesn't make you feel very appreciated for your support.
Warriors_ace_17

Bit of a stab in the back, dont they realise we are the ones who have been with them all year through very bad and very goods times, not just picking and choosing!!!!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

in the old central park days iv'e slept outside the ground overnight to get a ticket. wigan warriors dont appreciate the support they have from true fans. they seem to cash in on every opportunity to make a few quid and stuff the loyal as long as they sell the tickets but im afraid thats business for you. wigan till i die.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart