Tickets, Tickets ... My Precioussss !!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Tickets, Tickets ... M...

Post by robjoenz »

I thought that might be the case, on a plus side I have the big screen in front of me and there will be four of us cherry and reds and no doubt a few other pockets of fans so we'll aim to make some noise, just need get me voice back after Friday
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Imk sorry but if people turn up at 8 then its their own fault, they knew that tickets went on sale at 12. If they wanted to get there early then why not 11 onwards, 8 is a stupid time.
I understand that there might not have been enough workers on that day but there were at least another 3 windows that could have been open and werent. If there had been more stewards there, then they could have easily got queues organised for those who had evidence that they'd at least given money to the club this season (season ticket holders)
I heard a lad as he was walking past singing "will we see you all next year" and he's right, where do all these fans come from? The same happened at the last match at Central Park, me and my family didn't get a chance to go cause random people who had probably never been to a match before in their lives decided this was a historic event.
There wasnt really any kind of organisation yesterday, but still Im going to Old Trafford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
chorleywarrior

Post by chorleywarrior »

Trying to order tickets from the club is like Mission Impossible what a nightmare!In the end i ordered mine via the Superleague website,got through first time and was sorted in minutes!Let's hope it's a great game and this time it's Wigan that bring the trophy Home!!!!Good Luck Lads!!!
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

[quote]MrsLam posted:
Imk sorry but if people turn up at 8 then its their own fault, they knew that tickets went on sale at 12. If they wanted to get there early then why not 11 onwards, 8 is a stupid time[quote]

From fans around us they had heard on the radio that they went on sale at 10 thats why there was so many there.

Ne way im glad i was there at 8.45 otherwise wouldnt of got where i wanted just wish i had got to another window cos the one i went to didnt have many ten pound ones as the person or 2 b4 me had just got 61 of them.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

ian.birchall

Pj's no 1 fan

Post by ian.birchall »

You must be over the moon at the moment, I think Johnson is playing his best rugby of the season at the moment after his personal troubles at the beginning of the season, as Martin Aspinwall who has been outstanding all season seems to be carrying a niggle at the moment perhaps it is time to bring Paul back into the sarting line up to flatten Vainikolo
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
johnsons_babexx

Re: Pj's no 1 fan

Post by johnsons_babexx »

ian.birchall posted:
You must be over the moon at the moment, I think Johnson is playing his best rugby of the season at the moment after his personal troubles at the beginning of the season, as Martin Aspinwall who has been outstanding all season seems to be carrying a niggle at the moment perhaps it is time to bring Paul back into the sarting line up to flatten Vainikolo
Yeah i am over the moon. Think he will really shine on saturday.
He is getting his confidence back now and i believe that he will be a big threat to bradford on sat. Fingers crossed
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Take it that not only me heard on WISH that tickets were being sold from 10 onwards.
People got there early as there was bound to be a queue, but then to find out it only opened at 12 was no laughing matter (especially when you turned around and saw the queue that was behind you!!!!)
Fair enough, it may not have been the clubs fault I was there so early, but there still should have been priority for the season ticket holders. At least I know what I'm worth to the club now!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Glad I wasnt listening to SH fm that morning then!
It was just a badly organised day really, when we finally got to front the steward said there were only 2 of them on all day n she'd not had a drink since 9 that morning n by then it was half 4.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!