Miserable SKY

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

Miserable SKY

Post by ian.birchall »

The two games on Friday evening were shown in 15 minute excerpts on a free channel on Saturday, the two matches on Saturday and Sunday were also scheduled to be shown on the free channel but disappeared, don't know if they migrated to pay to view or if they disappeared altogether. Either way disrespectful of the game.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
jobo

Re: Miserable SKY

Post by jobo »

Rugby League is looking more and more like a stocking filler for Sky.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Id be interested to know what peoples suggestions are when it comes to sky - thats a genuine question because to be honest i dont see another broadcaster that would be interested in the game that could stump up the cash sky does
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Since my original posting I see on the Virgin series link button that there will be these taster 15 minutes promised for all the games on next weekend. We will see.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 pm Id be interested to know what peoples suggestions are when it comes to sky - thats a genuine question because to be honest i dont see another broadcaster that would be interested in the game that could stump up the cash sky does
Without knowing the tender process, what was offered and how a decision was made, its really hard to input into this.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."