Give Bilko a Microphone

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Give Bilko a Microphone

Post by ian.birchall »

Good service from two devoted fans but for next week can we please give Bilko a working microphone, I find myself cracking my ears to listen to his comments
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Re: Give Bilko a Microphone

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve thought that both Joe & Bilko have me straining my ears.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Agreed!
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 pm Good service from two devoted fans but for next week can we please give Bilko a working microphone, I find myself cracking my ears to listen to his comments
I'm doing it seven miles away from Joe via zoom (phone to phone) using a Bluetooth headset. It's not ideal but that's just the unfortunate nature of how covid restricted we are at the moment. It's very difficult to achieve and I'm surprised it's working as well as it is to be honest. All the technicalities are at Joe's end. I'll ask him to turn my sound up next time though, although we may be able to meet up and do it. We'll be in the stadium when we finally get back to DW also.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bilko wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 pm Good service from two devoted fans but for next week can we please give Bilko a working microphone, I find myself cracking my ears to listen to his comments
I'm doing it seven miles away from Joe via zoom (phone to phone) using a Bluetooth headset. It's not ideal but that's just the unfortunate nature of how covid restricted we are at the moment. It's very difficult to achieve and I'm surprised it's working as well as it is to be honest. All the technicalities are at Joe's end. I'll ask him to turn my sound up next time though, although we may be able to meet up and do it. We'll be in the stadium when we finally get back to DW also.
Thanks for the update, I often wondered, during the pandemic, how you managed to get it altogether 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Bilko wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm
Thanks for that Bilko, just a pleasure to see you both 'in person' at the Salford game dreadful as that was. Suppose we should be grateful that Joe remembered to charge his phone up before the game this week. 🙃🙃
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.