Bibby

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

Re: Bibby

Post by lucky 13 »

Hard not to like what he said and the performances to go with it.. It takes a while for some to settle at Wigan, he's only 24. There are bits to improve but a valued squad member who will be pushing hard for a first choice wing spot, if he keeps that form going forwards how could you drop him? Strikes me as being the kind of lad who will work on areas to improve, seems well liked and no edge. I spoke to him before last season, he comes across as a real decent down to each local lad.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm pleased for Jake and impressed with his performances so far. I think we need to keep things in context though - we've played 2 of the bottom teams!

Just as he copped some unfair criticism last season, let's give him our support but not get too carried away piling on the praise at this stage. He's made a great start, I hope he shows the same standard against Leeds, Wire and Saints.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Well I’ll hold my hand up as I wasn’t convinced with him on the wing for parts last season and I’m sure there will be trying times ahead with some of the bigger teams but fair play he’s giving it a good go! I’d be happier with him as centre as even gildart struggles a bit positionally on the wing but it can’t be easy not playing your normal position and we’re short of fit wingers so hats off to the lad 👍