Stevo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevocod

Stevo

Post by stevocod »

I h8 Stevo on Sky, but his prediction seems spot on even tho he's bking the winoes and being his usual yorkshire biased prat that he is.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 30,00.html
Fraggle

Re: Stevo

Post by Fraggle »

stevocod posted:
even tho he's bking the winoes
He's doing what to the winoes? Speak English please!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

Fraggle posted:
stevocod posted:
even tho he's bking the winoes
He's doing what to the winoes? Speak English please!
I think he means backing, as in putting them as favourites, correct me if i'm wrong.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

hey stevo cod i am from and live in yorkshire,BUT am wigan through and through so dont label us all like fatty bullsh#ting stevo lol
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Yes i mean backing, im just used to text language that i shorten things, apologies Fraggle. I'm not saying yorkshire ppl are all like Stevo @ all i'm saying he is a biggoted biased commentator and leans towards yorkshire teams whenever they play Wigan or any non-yorkshire teams.

Please don't think i'm out to offend yorks ppl, because im not, i just think Stevo thinks anything west of the pennines are not going to win full stop and was evident during his commentary stints with the brief war of the roses matches on sky, which still should be there in my opinion.

For ppl thinking how can i call myself Stevocod when i hate stevo. My friends all call me stevo because it's short for Stephen, which is my name unlike the commentator, which in his case is his surname and i deserve that nickname over him and the cod bit is part of my surname.

I hope now everyone understands where im coming from! :wink:
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

no worries just didnt wanna get labelled with the stevo brush , and i can tell you as i know lots of ull fans they all hate stevo aswell so it isnt just lancs that hate him he is probably not liked by bloody anyone ,well maybe les catalans :sly: