Wigan Walk

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Wigan Walk

Post by MrsLam »

If I see one person leaving the stadium before full time I swear down they will not live to see next season...unless they're bradford fans
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Dorsey

Re: Wigan Walk

Post by Dorsey »

Well said Mrs Lam. Can't see it being a repeat of 2001 scorewise (PLEASE!!!!!) regardless of the result on Saturday every single Wigan fan has got to stay in that stadium and clap our lads off the field at the end of the game they've been fantastic this year and given us a few near heart attacks but many brilliant performances along the way and even though I want us to win desperately I'll still be chuffed to bits that we even got to Old Trafford if the unthinkable should happen.
Come on Wigan !!!
Warriors_ace_17

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Course people are going to walk out early!!! There called glory hunters, if we lose you will notice a massive differance between us loyal fans, and the glory hunters!!!! We will clap our hands, and appreciate what they have done, but the glory hunters will leave early, boo them and call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way if there are any gloty hunters near me on sat, they will regret going as they will get alot of cherry and white ticker tape all over them!!!! Haha!!!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Well if any Wigan fans try and get out before the hooter just don't let them out and give them (mild/friendly) abuse!
redhead

Post by redhead »

too right givr them some hassle these guys have had such a season Im just pleased were there and going to be having a couple (?) of beers no matter what befor, during and after the match..Ill be the one talking rubbish at the side of the bar in Trafford Arms
the little walnut
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Yep, the only ones who'll leave are the glory hunters who couldn't be bothered to stay all season. When they get up and try to get past, look at them like they are scum of the earth and just say "I don't think so mate".
If you're the size of me you'll get belted one, but then I have the other half standing at well over 6ft who should sort that out!!!!