Cowboys vs Warriors

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

Cowboys vs Warriors

Post by nathan_rugby »

Reece Walsh, 18 years old and having a cracker at fullback for the Warriors.

Goes to show if you’re good enough you are old enough.

Can’t believe the way our reserves comp has gone the last few years means we have 21/22 year olds with barely any experience and know where near the first team.

It’s such a shame.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Re: Cowboys vs Warriors

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:36 am Reece Walsh, 18 years old and having a cracker at fullback for the Warriors.

Can’t believe the way our reserves comp has gone the last few years means we have 21/22 year olds with barely any experience and know where near the first team.

It’s such a shame.
Yep watched him the other week hes class…… they seem to be coming through every team over there atm
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Reece has real star quality. What a shame he wants to play Origin for Queensland rather than play for New Zealand. You can't blame him but it's a reminder that Origin, for all it's qualities, continues to weaken the international game. RTS is still a great player too and it seems that he's off to union next season. I think there's a connection there somewhere.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:41 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:36 am Reece Walsh, 18 years old and having a cracker at fullback for the Warriors.

It’s such a shame.
Yep watched him the other week hes class…… they seem to be coming through every team over there atm
Came through the Brisbane set up I think.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

He is an exceptional talent, no doubt about that. It is quite a thing that right now, it is two teenagers who taking the NRL by storm.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:41 am

It’s such a shame.
Came through the Brisbane set up I think.
He did. Broncos fans were up in arms over the club not retaining him (among others). Sure he even got an early release as soon as it was announced
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: