21-man squad v Catalans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: 21-man squad v Catalans

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I agree Josie, saved a try there

Defensively why are we moving forwards three steps then stopping ? We are inviting big metres.

I know we're probably conserving energy but if they run away with this I'm not sure being less tired in the last 20 minutes will be a major factor if we are chasing this
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Let’s hope that Wigan lad Bullock can dent the line and play for more than 10 minutes.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:37 pm Let’s hope that Wigan lad Bullock can dent the line and play for more than 10 minutes.
Lets hope our thick coach keeps him on for more then 10 minutes.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I think Lam forgot that when you coach a team to spread the ball you still need to move forward.

This ball strip rule is such a poor rule, bad enough that it puts me off watching games. Let's put players into a position where they only have one hand on the ball, grip the ball with both hands then tell the other tackler to let go.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Men against boys.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Basics are none existent today, the issues that have been obvious for weeks don't seem to have been worked on and McNamara has done his homework.

I imagine we will get an excuse about injuries but that's doesn't stand when it's soft tries.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Out played out coached Wigan in false position in the league?And look at the players they are signing
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

That Tomkins lad,looks handy could have a future you know
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Absolutely disgraceful!

wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

pearsy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:51 pm Out played out coached Wigan in false position in the league?And look at the players they are signing
Don't say that!!! You'll get accused of not being a "real" fan. Support no matter what - you know the score - just stick your head in the sand
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: