French stays

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: French stays

Post by DaveO »

Well that's some positive news given the Manfredi retirement.

What about our other hamstring injured player, Field? Has he gone home as well or is there a chance he might play again this season?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

He resumed heavier training about 10 days ago, he's still here
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Bad for this season but good for next, I'll take that crumb right now :)

I guess our last four signings have not worked out for this season , Field/French hamstrung, Burgess hip and Clark, well who knows.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

As positive news is illegal at wigan.

He's done his hammy, half the player he was etc etc.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

some positive news after a couple of bad weeks on the pitch and the news about Dom yesterday

Hopefully 12 months at home and he will come back fit and firing ready for next season. Some really positive snippets in the thread about him wanting to stay and the way he feels about the GF loss last season and wanting to make amends
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Thumbs up from me👍. Hasn't looked like the French of 2019/2020 this season.

Looking forward to a fully fit and refreshed Frenchy in 2022!
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Fantastic news for a change.
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am I was told categorically he was leaving to return home to family. :roll: Wigan have somehow convinced him to
Think your source is believing and telling you what ever he wants Dan , no disrespect meant to yourself.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

up the junction wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:05 pm Fantastic news for a change.
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am I was told categorically he was leaving to return home to family. :roll: Wigan have somehow convinced him to
Think your source is believing and telling you what ever he wants Dan , no disrespect meant to yourself.
Am I missing something? Surely he HAS gone home to his family - yes/no????

Just agreed to return next season
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

the pieman wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:31 pm some positive news after a couple of bad weeks on the pitch and the news about Dom yesterday

Hopefully 12 months at home and he will come back fit and firing ready for next season. Some really positive snippets in the thread about him wanting to stay and the way he feels about the GF loss last season and wanting to make amends
Hope he doesn’t spend 12 months at home 😉 he will miss pre season again 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

DaveO wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:41 am Well that's some positive news given the Manfredi retirement.

What about our other hamstring injured player, Field? Has he gone home as well or is there a chance he might play again this season?
5-6 weeks.