NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by Firestarter »

Fair play to konrad….. well he did get a good one in first with moose on the floor
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
the pieman

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by the pieman »

moto748 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:05 pm Yeah Moose let off a good one there.

Did you notice the handshake between Hurrell and Mossop as he trotted off. Nice touch, I thought.
and thats the frustration from my point of view, with not letting the biff go. The players are putting their bodies on the line and getting physically battered week in week out (legally), and every now and then there is going to be a tackle or incident that blows up. Let it go and get on with it

the players as you've pointed out here will shake hands and probably be laughing about it later. There will be very few incidents that there is follow up in terms of players seeking their own retribution, either later that game or in a follow up game. And, it can be done very legally too. I think it was the Ozzies on Ian Lucas, that ended his career. The following test, the Wigan pack battered Sironen legally (that we could see :) )
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I love seeing someones brain getting damaged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Mike wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 pm I love seeing someones brain getting damaged.
Lay of the drugs and alcohol then
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

jobo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:35 am Just watched the highlights.

One shot Mossop sparked Konrad clean out. Not saying I agree with it but Moss definitely knows how to punch.
Aren’t there rumours of him smacking Bateman at Haydock races or something?

Someone got slammed through glass also and the club covered it up fairly well?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 pm

One shot Mossop sparked Konrad clean out. Not saying I agree with it but Moss definitely knows how to punch.

Wasn’t it after that incident that Mossop was then let go?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Why the disparity regarding length of suspension. Joel Tomkins got four all these players have got less!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I think there's a difference. Hurrell 'started it', and Mossop stood up to him, as Hurrell clearly acknowledged himself. JT was just a cheap shot. I'm no 'bring back the biff' fan, but I wouldn't be too hard on Mossop here.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

moto748 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:03 am I think there's a difference. Hurrell 'started it', and Mossop stood up to him, as Hurrell clearly acknowledged himself. JT was just a cheap shot. I'm no 'bring back the biff' fan, but I wouldn't be too hard on Mossop here.
It wasn’t just Mossop.
jobo

Post by jobo »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 pm

I'd say the alleged incident was dealt with internally by the club.

Well behind us now, thank goodness.