Hastings banned

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Gerrumonside

Re: Hastings banned

Post by Gerrumonside »

Yeah you got me there :lol:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Gerrumonside wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:24 pm
Mike wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:58 pm
First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:12 pm Surely he has to play Hanley there, Marshall had a stinker at Wakey.

I though Hanley looked good on Sunday, good kick returns and looked like breaking the line a couple of times.
Marshall looked like he *really* didn't want to jump for anything on Sunday. That's not going to be good if he's full back.
Bit of a left field suggestion but could Harry Smith deputise at full back for the week? Recon he can read the game well and could be another Sam Tomkins in the making!
No.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wes

Post by Wes »

Got to be time to play Hanley at FB now, he’s not a winger and if he’s on the wing because the coaching staff think he’s not going to make a SL FB then he shouldn’t be in the squad period.

Let us see what he can do in his favoured position.

Saying that I’m talking tripe let’s put Tommy there play smith at 7 Clubb at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

What the hell is going on?

I'll have to recover the recording of the game as all this citing makes it sound more interesting than I remember... :o
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

widdenoldboy wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:04 pm What the hell is going on?

I'll have to recover the recording of the game as all this citing makes it sound more interesting than I remember... :o
Just seen a clip on Twitter. Ridiculous he gets a ban for that just urged his shirt collar.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

But where did Hardaker get his neck injury that has kept him sidelined for weeks now? He played 76 minutes in his last game before he was sent off after leaning his head against the Cats player, it certainly to my mind did not seem hard enough to be classed as a Glasgow kiss, perhaps he has had his neck wrung by KR?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Zak has a bulging disc in his neck
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Suzieb wrote:Another joke decision from the rugby league,and they wonder why supporters are not going to matches,how on earth can a player be banned when the incident was not even put on report.The game is being made a joke both by the powers that be and the panel who have nothing else to do but scrutinise any match that has been played,they are spoiling our great game.
Spot on!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Mike wrote:
Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:26 am Another joke decision from the rugby league,and they wonder why supporters are not going to matches,how on earth can a player be banned when the incident was not even put on report.The game is being made a joke both by the powers that be and the panel who have nothing else to do but scrutinise any match that has been played,they are spoiling our great game.
Good job the injured player didn't have a spinal injury eh suzie?
Give over he got up then walked away and went on his knee . Don't be so dramatic!

JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Fujiman wrote:
widdenoldboy wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:04 pm What the hell is going on?

Just seen a clip on Twitter. Ridiculous he gets a ban for that just urged his shirt collar.
Correct! Don't know why people are being so picky! Never a one match ban in the memory of man!!