Kyle Flanaghan.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Kyle Flanaghan.

Post by Dan2266 »

Wigan are considering making an enquiry to his representatives.

Personally not sure it will go any further than an enquiry (if they decide to make contact) as he has 2 years left on his current deal at $400k per year and I can not see him wanting to move to England.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Re: Kyle Flanaghan.

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Dan2266 wrote:Wigan are considering making an enquiry to his representatives.

Personally not sure it will go any further than an enquiry (if they decide to make contact) as he has 2 years left on his current deal at $400k per year and I can not see him wanting to move to England.
Good player lacking in confidence, but given the way he has been treated by coaches is it any surprise.

I wonder if his dad wants to accompany him over here? I’m sure we could find him a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

ManxWarrior wrote:

Good player lacking in confidence, but given the way he has been treated by coaches is it any surprise.

I wonder if his dad wants to accompany him over here? I’m sure we could find him a job

[emoji106]Good call

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ManxWarrior wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:08 pm

Best suggestion yet.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

so yet another yes/no/maybe not really a rumour rumour :D
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

medlocke wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:20 pm so yet another yes/no/maybe not really a rumour rumour :D
Not a rumour by definition, they ARE considering enquiring. maybe should of posted it on Web Warriors instead.
pedro

Post by pedro »

hes in a similar place to Hastings
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

pedro wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:35 am hes in a similar place to Hastings
Full back?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
pedro

Post by pedro »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 am
pedro wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:35 am hes in a similar place to Hastings
Full back?
:lol:
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Wonder if the enquiry has been progressed….

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-21110992