zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: zak hardaker

Post by nathan_rugby »

Graham1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:57 pm If he is going to Cas swop him for Evalds as there is no guarantee French will return. Once he has settled back again In Oz and Lam gone. Who knows what will happen.
He’s under contract, why wouldn’t he return?

He returned late this year through agreement with the club to spend more time with his sick mother.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Contracts these days are not worth the paper they are written on. As I said who knows what’s going to happen next year. Hardaker is under contract at Wigan yet there is all this talk of him potentially moving away. French is at the other side of the world and is family is there and I am sure they are more important to him than returning to play for Wigan.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Graham1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:23 pm Contracts these days are not worth the paper they are written on. As I said who knows what’s going to happen next year. Hardaker is under contract at Wigan yet there is all this talk of him potentially moving away. French is at the other side of the world and is family is there and I am sure they are more important to him than returning to play for Wigan.
Why did he take up the option to play for us next year then?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

irl_warr wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 am By all accounts the neck injury was a cover up to strategically get him out of the way for a while…there is a lot more to this but Wigan have actively shopped Zak around and seem to be close with a Yorkshire club. Could be a farewell appearance tonight for him.
He's been at the games :roll: if you where actively trying to hide him why would he be at the matches with other injured players
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:37 pm
Graham1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:23 pm Contracts these days are not worth the paper they are written on. As I said who knows what’s going to happen next year. Hardaker is under contract at Wigan yet there is all this talk of him potentially moving away. French is at the other side of the world and is family is there and I am sure they are more important to him than returning to play for Wigan.
Why did he take up the option to play for us next year then?
He could of said that in good faith.
But the longer he’s back in Oz might make him think otherwise, especially if an NRL club offers him a decent contract
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Graham1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:57 pm If he is going to Cas swop him for Evalds as there is no guarantee French will return. Once he has settled back again In Oz and Lam gone. Who knows what will happen.
French is not in Australia. I was talking to him this morning says injury is doing good and he is walking fine
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Zak has nothing signed with Cas as of now. That is 100% confirmed.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

A lot more rumours coming out tonight…. Like I said, Zak has Wigans blessing to leave if he wants too, and its looking like he wants too
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:13 pm A lot more rumours coming out tonight…. Like I said, Zak has Wigans blessing to leave if he wants too, and its looking like he wants too
Ive said it before and ill say it again…… if any player doesnt want to play for us,get shut…… zak is a good player ,but we have let much much better players leave and survived……. If true,that lad wouldnt know a good thing if it slapped him in the face…… hopefully it isnt true but hes bombed second chances before
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Maybe he doesnt fancy waneys dicipline or the other way around.