zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: zak hardaker

Post by Mike »

Tricky Dicky1 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:01 pm Maybe he doesnt fancy waneys dicipline or the other way around.
Wane doesn't fancy Zak's discipline? 😯
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

As I always say no player is ever bigger than the club if he wants to go then thanks a lot on onto the next player.

But,and it maybe just me but Cas fans don’t strike me as the forgiving type, they do tend to hold a grudge for awhile,that said while I accept family is important why the hell would you return to the place where time and again you went off the rails?

Still that’s for Zak to sort out,I’ll say this though Wigan need to start picking a couple of centres up sharp like
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:15 pm As I always say no player is ever bigger than the club if he wants to go then thanks a lot on onto the next player.

But,and it maybe just me but Cas fans don’t strike me as the forgiving type, they do tend to hold a grudge for awhile,that said while I accept family is important why the hell would you return to the place where time and again you went off the rails?

Still that’s for Zak to sort out,I’ll say this though Wigan need to start picking a couple of centres up sharp like
Thats a no brainer…… and yes I definitely agree……thats why i keep saying sbout KPP given a chance
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

If he leaves, its mainly for his family. Like I said first off, he wasn't actively looking to leave, but would seriously consider offers closer to home once he knew he had Wigans blessing.

He loves Wigan Warriors.

If he leaves he goes with my blessing as he is doing what any father would do. Family first, Work after.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:28 pm If he leaves, its mainly for his family. Like I said first off, he wasn't actively looking to leave, but would seriously consider offers closer to home once he knew he had Wigans blessing.

He loves Wigan Warriors.

If he leaves he goes with my blessing as he is doing what any father would do. Family first, Work after.
No one is denying family or it’s importance but by Zak’s own admission he had to get away from pontefract and in doing so he’s seems to have grown not just as a player but a man as well,but if he does go good luck to him of course during his time at Wigan he doesn’t seem to have let anyone down during his time here in Wigan and I hope as he reaches the end of his career the demons he has under control continue to be that way for him.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Its funny as family comes first when they want there own way …… yet does family come first when they go off the rails?….,. One thing is for sure is that zakhas always give his all for wigan imo…… if it was me ide come up with a simple 5 year solution ( if i wanted to stay with wigan)……. Ide move halfway between pontefract and wigan……. I workin preston 5 days a week so its not that much different if you think of it….. i still have to travel to family…… the only difference is that zak is living the dream
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

They have moved back to yorkshire so Alisha has help with the little one.

The commute isnt great but plenty have done it.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

If he leaves, so be it.
We’ve lost players before and we move on.
If Zak did leave, we would be needing a new centre and I hope the club are prepared for that
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

As long as we are prepared then i see no problem…… ide love zak to be playing centre next year with bevan at fullback…… its replacing jackson that is gonna cause the most problems
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:22 am As long as we are prepared then i see no problem…… ide love zak to be playing centre next year with bevan at fullback…… its replacing jackson that is gonna cause the most problems
Oh I agree with you,Hastings role in the side is becoming more important with each game and he is going to be a huge void to fill and I’m sorry to say no one currently at the club is anywhere near his level