French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

French

Post by Suzieb »

How come bevan has been allowed to go home with an injury,but over at st helens Bentley has recovered from a broken fib and tib,something not right with this ,why does the club not tell us the truth,its like last match I purchased a ticket for the Salford game after the squad was named only to find out when in the stadium that we did field a weakened team and the first half effort was terrible,we are running out of matches to find our form,what is going on,anybody know.
pemps

Re: French

Post by pemps »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:41 pm How come bevan has been allowed to go home with an injury,but over at st helens Bentley has recovered from a broken fib and tib,something not right with this ,why does the club not tell us the truth,its like last match I purchased a ticket for the Salford game after the squad was named only to find out when in the stadium that we did field a weakened team and the first half effort was terrible,we are running out of matches to find our form,what is going on,anybody know.
To be fair, James Bentley was probably allowed to go home too.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Yes but not to Australia when we are paying his wages
pemps

Post by pemps »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:57 pm Yes but not to Australia when we are paying his wages
In the current climate, I’m more than happy for French to be in an environment where he’s safe and comfortable. I don’t think he’s available for a few months anyway. I’m sure once he can start some sort of training, he’ll be back. I believe he has only very recently gone back to Aus anyway.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

He was expected out for the season, why force someone to stay in the UK in the current climate. As long as they keep up physio and are back for pre season it's fine.

The club hasn't lied to you
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:57 pm Yes but not to Australia when we are paying his wages
Bentley's from Leeds.
Why would they send him to Australia?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Has he gone home?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:19 pm Has he gone home?
No

some one off here was talking to him the other, can't remember who though
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Bentley's from Leeds.
Why would they send him to Australia?
Leeds or Australia…it’s a tough decision fir sure
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I am not sure he will be too thrilled to have to sit at home for months, when things are well on the way back to normal here. Funny how things change...