French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: French

Post by pedro »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:57 pm Yes but not to Australia when we are paying his wages
:lol: :lol: makes no sense
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

medlocke wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:38 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:19 pm Has he gone home?
No

some one off here was talking to him the other, can't remember who though
French is not in Australia he is here says injury is fine and recovering well
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I remembered reading that he had gone home, as he was out for the year. Good news, if not.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:41 pm How come bevan has been allowed to go home with an injury,but over at st helens Bentley has recovered from a broken fib and tib,something not right with this ,why does the club not tell us the truth,its like last match I purchased a ticket for the Salford game after the squad was named only to find out when in the stadium that we did field a weakened team and the first half effort was terrible,we are running out of matches to find our form,what is going on,anybody know.
What a load of absolute waffle. I’m sure I’m classed as posting negative stuff a lot of the time but your the queen of negativity. Go outside, smell the trees and stop worrying about nothing.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:41 pm How come bevan has been allowed to go home with an injury,but over at st helens Bentley has recovered from a broken fib and tib,something not right with this ,why does the club not tell us the truth,its like last match I purchased a ticket for the Salford game after the squad was named only to find out when in the stadium that we did field a weakened team and the first half effort was terrible,we are running out of matches to find our form,what is going on,anybody know.
Do you only ever complain on here and look for issues where there aren’t any?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

You do realise that a broken bone(s) are much quicker to heal than a torn hamstring don't you? Why should they let you and the opposition know if there are any niggling injuries that may prevent a player taking to the field.
Would you not have bought a ticket?

Grace is missing from the Saints team tonight, should they have told their fans and Cas?

You a serial moaner end of.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I don't see any issues here (unless I'm missing something)?

If its certain Bevan isn't fit to return in 2021, can spend the rest of the year in Rio as far as I'm concerned!

Let's focus on the options we have and play to our strengths going forwards!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Hilarious
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

No comprehension with Suzieb's comments, completely missing the point and lacking all knowledge like you've made it up to suit an argument ?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:57 pm Yes but not to Australia when we are paying his wages
Thats what Insurance is for