zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
bertina

Re: zak hardaker

Post by bertina »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12 pm It might be true but I'm of the opinion wigan fans look for issues where there's none all the time.
Especially on this site. !!!
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Caboosegg wrote:It might be true but I'm of the opinion wigan fans look for issues where there's none all the time.
Absolutely spot on!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:24 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:41 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:40 pm

Because Lam is told what he can and cant say.

Zak isn't going to say anything other than he is staying.

No body will come out and say, you know what Im happy but I might leave if I get a good offer.

Rumours are rumours for a reason, they start somewhere.

Regardless of what anyone says Zak has spoken to 2 other clubs lol

So rumour re-opened 👍🏻
I mean rumours could literally start from someone in pontefract saying zacks moved back must be coming Cas again.

Ratchford moved to Hindley Green a couple of years ago at as time his contract needed renewing, that could start a to leigh or to Wigan rumour.

Thats what I mean, Rumours are rumours, anyone or anything can start one. This one I know for a fact has substance too it, don't think I explained my point very well. With what Ive been told I think its 50/50 weather he stays or goes.
What a cop out 50 / 50 is
If he stays or goes you say, I told you that !
In other words he may go he may stay but I don’t know other than he may go or may stay ? Anyone on here can say the same .
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

up the junction wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:21 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:24 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:41 pm

I mean rumours could literally start from someone in pontefract saying zacks moved back must be coming Cas again.

Ratchford moved to Hindley Green a couple of years ago at as time his contract needed renewing, that could start a to leigh or to Wigan rumour.

Thats what I mean, Rumours are rumours, anyone or anything can start one. This one I know for a fact has substance too it, don't think I explained my point very well. With what Ive been told I think its 50/50 weather he stays or goes.
What a cop out 50 / 50 is
If he stays or goes you say, I told you that !
In other words he may go he may stay but I don’t know other than he may go or may stay ? Anyone on here can say the same .

50/50 isn't a kop out at all…. He is under contract with Wigan, starts most games, so it should be more than likely that he stays. IE more than 50/50.

I cant make things up and say I think he’ll go or I think he’ll stay when I genuinely don’t know.

He had a conversation with Wigan and Wigan let him know that if he NEEDED to move home for his family's sake (not sporting sake) they would not stand in his way. He has spoke to two clubs as of now.

If he was intent on staying he wouldn't speak to other clubs. So me saying 50/50 is instead of saying I think he’ll go or I think he’ll stay, cause which ever one of those I said some folk would take it gospel and if the other happened would hound me with shit.

I was told 50/50 because Zak himself hasnt made his mind up yet. (Or hadn't at the time I posted that)
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

We are becoming a rehabilitation club for players who arrive with hip injuries / drug problems / mental problems / rugby union players Gareth Edwards who want to retire & once they are ok then off they go mmm
Last edited by ddtftf on Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Zac is going nowhere
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:32 pm Zac is going nowhere
Best fullback we have.
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Without a doubt he is the best full back we have, the club should move heaven and earth to keep him here.

No Hastings and Hardacre next season doesn't bear thinking about.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hes the best defensive fullback weve got for sure….. defo need keep him
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He’s complaining about the M62 on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/zakhardaker1/status ... 85089?s=12
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan