Squad v Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Lumbernator

Re: Squad v Hull KR

Post by Lumbernator »

Play hastings at 9 and Joe at 13 with Sam's injury
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Hull KR are a disgrace to RL with that behaviour, they had won the game and we are most likely without farrel next week because the ref didn't deal with it.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm listening to this, and thinking about those poor souls who have journeyed to Hull by coach to watch that.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:43 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:41 pm Well if Hull KR are able to handle us this comfortably what's going to happen with saints.
Get beaten fairly heavily I’d assume

Better team won simple as that sad to say as usual against better quality sides it isn’t Wigan
Fully agree, first half challenge in last few games are we fall, could trying blame the fact we have played more games but it's not hurting Catalan.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Just terrible ,ref awful Wigan awful and coaching awful God help us when Jackson goes we havnt a move in the team everything slow
Lumbernator

Post by Lumbernator »

Had a decent 8 years before the last 3 but this is hard to watch, same rubbish down the middle and a kick that you can still see from the TV no height and no spin. Utter dross pure Luther
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:48 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:43 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:41 pm Well if Hull KR are able to handle us this comfortably what's going to happen with saints.
Get beaten fairly heavily I’d assume

Better team won simple as that sad to say as usual against better quality sides it isn’t Wigan
Fully agree, first half challenge in last few games are we fall, could trying blame the fact we have played more games but it's not hurting Catalan.
i know theres a big debate about lam/wane but im honestly seeing resemblances ,as to when the game is over and we stop playing to plan, we look dangerous
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Perhaps Waney wouldn't have flogged young lads like Shorrocks and Byrne, though.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I thought we played at our most intense around the final 10 - 15 mins when chasing our tails! The amount of offloading and passing must have been high in the final 10 mins, done so under pressure of trying to chase the game!

I agree with the post about Hastings papering over the cracks! Our execution and ability to score is really poor! Without Hastings we would be in serious trouble.

Only positive, thought KPP looked good! And I agree, KR definitely where better and deserved to win!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Terrible, Powell goes off so puts Shorrocks on, no point having Field there.....Lam is inept