Recruitment.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mauny6

Re: Recruitment.

Post by Mauny6 »

Eden the winger
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:41 pm Tom johnstone the winger dan?
No, but I wish it was! He’s strongly linked with Wire
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Wes wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:14 pm Not a half and probably contracted but Will Pryce is going to be some player!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Signed a new contract.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Been plenty rumours about Miller for a while maybe as the half. Not beenn aware of any winger ones.
If the wingers not coming who was it? Can't see many who fit either prolific or the bloody good signing tag.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

lucky 13 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:42 pm Been plenty rumours about Miller for a while maybe as the half. Not beenn aware of any winger ones.
If the wingers not coming who was it? Can't see many who fit either prolific or the bloody good signing tag.
Definitely prolific. Bloody good signing in my opinion as its a game of opinions. Greg Eden.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Rather see how the London lad goes to be honest than Eden.. also with Marshall Bibby Halsall and Hanley think we have cover. Field could lay a lot of worries over a half to one side over next few weeks though we need cover or quality depending on that.
A good centre would be more of a priority for me squad wise than wing looking at the makeup as it stands or with Thornley. Obviously Zak situation and how Field goes would play major roles on what we need to add.
Forwards seem pretty strong depth wise again a lot will depend on impact of Mago and Ellis.
Personally still think Bullock could kick on but happy enough with the two lads coming in over Clubb and Clarke.
Again Havard, Byrne, Partington and I suppose you can add Smithies all have questions to what level they kick on to Singleton Im fine with personally.
Back row with Faz Bateman KPP and Isa looks as good as any we can add Partington Havard into the 13 mix Smithies loose and second row. Hooker obviously Powell mainly and O'Neil to play more.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

We have an issue! We need to remove one non-trained player from our squad to accommodate the new signings. If we were to sign Miller has was suggested then I assume that we would need to move two on. If Tommy was to retire then the rumours about Clark being offered to other clubs would fit. The second problem is that the list of ‘out of contract’ players contains no players of outstanding quality and consequently we would be trying to sign somebody who is not likely to improve our current squad.

I would rather we tried to sign a player from the NRL or pay a transfer fee for a SL halfback.
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

lucky 13 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:21 pm Rather see how the London lad goes to be honest than Eden.. also with Marshall Bibby Halsall and Hanley think we have cover. Field could lay a lot of worries over a half to one side over next few weeks though we need cover or quality depending on that.
A good centre would be more of a priority for me squad wise than wing looking at the makeup as it stands or with Thornley. Obviously Zak situation and how Field goes would play major roles on what we need to add.
Forwards seem pretty strong depth wise again a lot will depend on impact of Mago and Ellis.
Personally still think Bullock could kick on but happy enough with the two lads coming in over Clubb and Clarke.
Again Havard, Byrne, Partington and I suppose you can add Smithies all have questions to what level they kick on to Singleton Im fine with personally.
Back row with Faz Bateman KPP and Isa looks as good as any we can add Partington Havard into the 13 mix Smithies loose and second row. Hooker obviously Powell mainly and O'Neil to play more.
That London lad has been going great with HANKINSON as his centre partner
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

jackthelad wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:45 am
lucky 13 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:21 pm Rather see how the London lad goes to be honest than Eden.. also with Marshall Bibby Halsall and Hanley think we have cover. Field could lay a lot of worries over a half to one side over next few weeks though we need cover or quality depending on that.
What is your connection to Hankinson? It’s getting boring now.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

jackthelad wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:45 am
Change the record jackthelad