Eden & Miller To Wigan ?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Smithy82

Eden & Miller To Wigan ?

Post by Smithy82 »

Wigan have offered contracts to Greg Eden & Jacob Miller but apparently Eden as turned us down
Firestarter

Re: Eden & Miller To Wigan ?

Post by Firestarter »

Eden? Why the hell would we want him?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Can understand looking for halfback cover, but a winger?. We need another centre especially if Zak leaves
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

I'd have Miller, he's regularly caused us problems, with a low down club. Has a good running and passing game, has a bit of xfactor, is NRL trained and could be just the experienced head to bring on Smith, who has faults needing ironing out. Whilst still being young enough to bring his running game to good effect, for at least 2 or 3 seasons.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Smithy82 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am Wigan have offered contracts to Greg Eden & Jacob Miller but apparently Eden as turned us down
Where have you heard this?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:12 am I'd have Miller, he's regularly caused us problems, with a low down club. Has a good running and passing game, has a bit of xfactor, is NRL trained and could be just the experienced head to bring on Smith, who has faults needing ironing out. Whilst still being young enough to bring his running game to good effect, for at least 2 or 3 seasons.
NRL trained? So what?
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:14 am
Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:12 am I'd have Miller, he's regularly caused us problems, with a low down club. Has a good running and passing game, has a bit of xfactor, is NRL trained and could be just the experienced head to bring on Smith, who has faults needing ironing out. Whilst still being young enough to bring his running game to good effect, for at least 2 or 3 seasons.
NRL trained? So what?
Basics, skill levels, knowledge, school of hard knocks especially for half backs, decent kicking game, running a game, etc
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

A few weeks ago when I heard the Jacob Miller rumour I thought why him?

Then I remembered the games that while not “showy”or anywhere near the level of Hastings (who is really?)he was a player that always seemed to be at the heart of Wakeys attack I think he would be a decent signing.

Now of course the clarion call will arrive that he’s “not Wigan standard”whatever that means but I think there’s a decent player there given the right coach and the keyboard coaches should perhaps delay their ire and see if he does sign and how good he is?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:13 am
Smithy82 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am Wigan have offered contracts to Greg Eden & Jacob Miller but apparently Eden as turned us down
Yeah, where have you heard this........

I mean I revealed lastnight it was Eden who chose to stay at his current club,
But the Miller situation is messy, the contract offer isnt strictly legit at this moment in time as he isnt a free agent yet. but the offer is based on him being a free agent.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:39 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:13 am
Yeah, where have you heard this........

I mean I revealed lastnight it was Eden who chose to stay at his current club,
But the Miller situation is messy, the contract offer isnt strictly legit at this moment in time as he isnt a free agent yet. but the offer is based on him being a free agent.
Maybe you know what you’re talking about after all :lol: :lol: