Wigan squad for Castleford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ipinwigan

Re: Wigan squad for Castleford

Post by Ipinwigan »

Well that just might be the miracle we need
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Get in there Marshy

Keep the coach for me,a tactical masterclass
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Definately deserved that as we been dragged back twice……. Come on wigan mistake free rugby
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Unless the kick is right under the posts, I don't know why we both trying to kick them, yet another awful part of our team
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Ipinwigan wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:39 pm Unless the kick is right under the posts, I don't know why we both trying to kick them, yet another awful part of our team
It's 100% an area that we need to resolve next season.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Amazing isn’t it players playing their preferred position and a win seems to be incoming
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

So now we have the issue of not sacking lam last week becaue now we’ve won - utterly awful again but cas somehow managed to be worse - but this means lam in place at least to the end of the season

We have been lucky that for whatever reason the teams we’ve played recently have been massively poor a good team would have annihilated us today
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:44 pm So now we have the issue of not sacking lam last week becaue now we’ve won - utterly awful again but cas somehow managed to be worse - but this means lam in place at least to the end of the season

We have been lucky that for whatever reason the teams we’ve played recently have been massively poor a good team would have annihilated us today
I honestly doubt wether Lam would have gone to be honest I’ll say again you play players in the preferred position then things will happen
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:44 pm So now we have the issue of not sacking lam last week becaue now we’ve won - utterly awful again but cas somehow managed to be worse - but this means lam in place at least to the end of the season

Our attack is Aweful but I would not underestimate how much wigans defence has smothered Castleford attack.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 pm

Our attack is Aweful but I would not underestimate how much wigans defence has smothered Castleford attack.
Cas have been as bad as I’ve seen them I don’t think wigan have had to be that good to stop them
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure