Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the_cow

Kit

Post by the_cow »

I was just wondering if anyone could help me, I'm going to buy the away kit, but was wondering how this years shirt sizes compare with last years?

I was an XL in last years shirt and it fitted perfect, though not much room to put any weight on- are the sizes still the same?
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
mrs_carney

Re: Kit

Post by mrs_carney »

i'd say they were bigger, but surely if your going to buy it you can try it on
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

There is a little more room in the new 1s or ive lost a little weight :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

My last season's shirt was XL and this ones only a large and they both fit fine, but my GB one is a medium and that also fits fine, how annoying?

P.S. you're not the cow of MTV2 are you? If so I will be forced to kill you.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
the_cow posted:
I was just wondering if anyone could help me, I'm going to buy the away kit, but was wondering how this years shirt sizes compare with last years?

I was an XL in last years shirt and it fitted perfect, though not much room to put any weight on- are the sizes still the same?
Dont hesitate go and get one belting fit covers my 12 pack no problem, that new material they use is good too keeps you warm, which will be handy tonight as its snowing at the moment
i usually wear a white shirt underneath but it is long sleeved now because i get cold. look out for me ill be in the home shirt with white long sleeve shirt underneath! lol this narrows the search down to around 500 hundred people.
:) :) i think the new shirts are a loser fit as i like them really and the material is quality. my fav shirt ever.!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

south. it shouldnt be hard lol look for the 14 year old with whtie sleeves and a tall guy with a tight shirt. :sly:

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
- psycho - posted:
south. it shouldnt be hard lol look for the 14 year old with whtie sleeves and a tall guy with a tight shirt. :sly:
Its hard to see out of the Umbro suite as the floodlights reflect of the windows :roll:
the umbro suite!!!!! how dare you :lol: do you get the cheap seats chants going? not been in the suites before only the players lounge.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

quality. it makes me sick to think. i wasnt even in there for a warriors match. it weas division 1 latics!!!! 2 seasons ago. :D