Lachlan Walmsley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Lachlan Walmsley

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wonder if that means Hardaker is off, Bibby to Centre?

Wingers - Marshall, Miski, Walsmley (Support from Hanley, Halsall)
Centres - Thornley, Bibby (Support from Halsall, Isa)

I hope I am wrong!
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

What's hardaker got to do with a winger

Hardaker and his girlfriend as already said he is going nowhere
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Smithy82 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:22 pm What's hardaker got to do with a winger

Don't waste your breath mate get the feeling on here there wishing he would go just to say told you so. Unless someone comes in with hell of a lot of money going nowhere. Put too much into him to let him walk away free. Besides the main point him saying does not want to leave. I think and hope he will go nowhere unless hounded out.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Smithy82 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:22 pm What's hardaker got to do with a winger

Winger could be cover for Marshall and Miski as they plan to move Bibby to centre?

Where have Hardaker and his girlfriend said that?

Club have admitted he’s moved back to Pontefract and struggling with the commute. No confirmed reports (but rumours) he has been talking to other clubs.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Read what Hardaker and his girlfriend said it will be on Google they both said he is staying at wigan and is not leaving
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:52 pm Read what Hardaker and his girlfriend said it will be on Google they both said he is staying at wigan and is not leaving
Ive said a thousand times don't listen to what people who are employed by the club / their partners say. They cant reveal anything or talk about these things. Common bloody sense.

I got slated when I said there was a possibility he would go.

Its since been confirmed at the forum that there is a “situation” if he wasn't going or there wasn't a decision to be made on his future then when asked at the forum IL & KR would of said “load of rubbish” and not “its an active situation”

Zak as it currently stands is more likely to go than he is to stay.

Lachlan Walmsley can also play fullback.
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Zak and wigan said he is going nowhere

Rumor over
Last edited by Smithy82 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Aussie isn't he played fullback and half?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:13 pm Zak and his girlfriend said he is going nowhere

Rumor over
Boris said he wouldn't raise National Insurance….. but wait whats he trying to do 🤔.

Do not listen to players or their families when they talk to the media. (You said its on google so it must of been in an interview)

The Bateman situation is different, thats a feud with Aussie press that seem to have a personal agenda against them.

Prime example. I told you Lam had been told he was going end of the year and it would be announced (it was 10 days later). But as the club hadn’t confirmed, Lam was lying to the press. Get wise to how things work, or don't comment a load of trash like that.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Winger could be cover for Marshall and Miski as they plan to move Bibby to centre?

Where have Hardaker and his girlfriend said that?

Club have admitted he’s moved back to Pontefract and struggling with the commute. No confirmed reports (but rumours) he has been talking to other clubs.
Where have club said he was struggling with comute when asked KR at forum said was not happy Zac moved back to pontefract and if anything was to happen it would be on Wigan's terms