Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Post by josie andrews »

Warriors to play at home in Play-Off Eliminator Game.

Cherry and Whites will host fifth placed team on Friday 24th September.

Wigan Warriors v fifth placed team, Friday 24th September, DW Stadium, 7:45pm K.O.

Wigan Warriors will play at home on Friday 24th September in the Eliminator Game 2 of the 2021 Betfred Super League Play-Offs.

Wigan’s opponent is still to be confirmed and we will only know who it will be by the end of next week’s Round 25 fixtures.

The Warriors will face the team who finishes fifth in the league table at the DW Stadium.

The Cherry and Whites secured fourth spot on Saturday, following a win against Hull FC and results elsewhere.

Ticket details for the Eliminator Game will be confirmed in due course.

Before then, Wigan host Catalans Dragons next Friday, 17th September (7:45pm K.O.), in the final league game of the regular 2021 season. Superhero Round is coming to the DW as it’s a game where all Season Ticket Holders can bring a friend for free and all key workers are eligible for two free tickets each! Click HERE for all the details including information on how to get your tickets.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/09/ ... ator-game/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Re: Wigan to host Eliminator Game

Post by fozzieskem »

I do hope there’s no last moment date change with this game,gwen has taken her last couple of “spare” hours holiday for it
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Leeds or HKR, we owe them both one. It is interesting that Warrington could play Castleford two weeks running unless they beat them next week I wonder if Wire will rest players.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Lots of posts about the game being moved to the thursday now. I won’t be best impressed if it is as have hotels booked for the friday
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Latics are at home Saturday 25th Sept

Date has been changed
Bang out of order . Why Wigan announced Friday when they must have known there was possible problems with the Latics playing on the Saturday.

Have trains / hotels booked and a flight to Belfast from Manchester booked on the Saturday .
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Not even guaranteed your season ticket seat . Wigan need to get this new ticket system sorted before next season as the Latics are going to take the Mic at all opertunities

Wigan incompetent or don't give a shoite

Regards EW

https://wiganwarriors.com/
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Well wife isn’t best pleased but hopes to change her hours holiday but why the hell even announce the date before going down on bended knee and pleading with the chimps in charge of the ground that they could even have the original date?

As for the seating it really is time Wigan had this sorted out it’s making the club look like buffoons running the show.

As for the likes of EW I really do feel for you travelling all that way booking hotels etc only for this to happen simply not on
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:25 pm Well wife isn’t best pleased but hopes to change her hours holiday but why the hell even announce the date before going down on bended knee and pleading with the chimps in charge of the ground that they could even have the original date?

As for the seating it really is time Wigan had this sorted out it’s making the club look like buffoons running the show.

As for the likes of EW I really do feel for you travelling all that way booking hotels etc only for this to happen simply not on
You spoke too soon Fozzie! I agree it is very, very poor and does the game no good. I hope all you guys can sort things out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Bugger!
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

The chances are the way we're playing this will be the last game of the season and we are going to end Lammys reign with a very very poor crowd. Nothing like going out with a whimper