Edwards Again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
pearsy

Edwards Again

Post by pearsy »

Edwards blaming Wigan for him not comming.Hes saying they would not let him bring in the back room staff he wanted to you believe
Charriots Offiah

Re: Edwards Again

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Always two sides to a story.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

So apperently he didn't want contacting but was aware of everything going on....

I imagine there is more to it than just he couldn't bring who he wanted.

What happens if his staff wanted to much money or what's to say they would want to leave union for league (money)

It's really easy to use it as an excuse but he's already use to working with staff he didn't pick as well after all he isn't a head coach now.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I think this answers any question about Edwards. In this case I believe Rads.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manche ... 480230.amp
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It is true though, we won't let coaches change the back room team. Whether that was the main issue or not I couldn't say.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Mike wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm It is true though, we won't let coaches change the back room team. Whether that was the main issue or not I couldn't say.
I imagine that money wise, people have contracts, you can't just end them without cost.

Edward was a unknown, if we cleared out for him and he was rubbish you've cleared out anyone left to steady the ship.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pearsy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:14 am Edwards blaming Wigan for him not comming.Hes saying they would not let him bring in the back room staff he wanted to you believe
Where has this come from …….. again? Please post the link!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

This was avoidable. Discussions should have taken place between IFL and Giz before an announcement was made. If IFL was unwilling to meet Edwards’ request then it should have been made clear at the beginning in order to avoid this unfortunate situation.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I don't care what crap he comes up with. He used Wigan to anchor more money from yawnion. Never intended to switch to league. And worked out nice for him
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:58 pm This was avoidable. Discussions should have taken place between IFL and Giz before an announcement was made. If IFL was unwilling to meet Edwards’ request then it should have been made clear at the beginning in order to avoid this unfortunate situation.
Well it depends which of Edwards or KR is telling the truth.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.