THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Has anyone else apart from me ever noticed, when the Wigan crowd shout "who are ya" at the other team they tend to come back and score????

I am quite worried about this being chanted at any point on Saturday. Please, as a kind gesture to me, refrain from shouting this cursed chant as I am afraid of it!!!!!!

Apart from this though sing whatever you want as much as you want.
robjoenz

Re: THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by robjoenz »

Ah, forget all the superstition, at the end of the day Greg, Faz and Co. don't know you're wearing your nans old tights and a rugby shirt from Mongolia that you wore when we beat Fax. The lads'll do their best job, no matter what

COME THE WARRIORS
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I don't know about superstition, I have watched this happen too many times and yes if I have to wear a Mongolian rugby shirt, then I'll do what it takes.
It just always seems to happen. Look against Warrington the other week. We were yelling that as they walked out onto the pitch and they damn well showed us who they were!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I NEVER sing that song!!!
I used to sing it to teams when I was little and not supersticious at all but as ive grown older, the last time I sung it was against Saints and we looked to be winning it easily then we sang that and they came back. I've never sung it since and unless we're winning 50 -0 with 1 minute to go I wont sing it on Sat!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
redhead

Post by redhead »

That one doesnt bother me too much its the your not singing anymore one that does me cos as soon as that damn song starts they bloody score and then we get it straight back...but hey no matter ill sing whatevers going on sat as we are there at the final to show all the stevos of the world you dont have to play for a yorkshire club to be the best!!
the little walnut
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Hm must be psychic, I actually meant the you're not singing anymore song not who are ya...Im losing it with all the excitement. By the way if any of you are sat in front of me at the match I apologise in advance for all the paper i'm throwing on you on Sat :P
Ive just burst my lip :( but im bleeding cherry n white blood yay!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!