Please NO NO NO

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Please NO NO NO

Post by ddtftf »

Rumour John Duffy to Wigan please god only a rumour or i am down to jump in the canal :roll: :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Re: Please NO NO NO

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm Rumour John Duffy to Wigan please god only a rumour or i am down to jump in the canal :roll: :roll:
Duffy, along with Briers, has been rumoured for a while. I believe the club has spoken with both of them.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Well if true than that will sell a load of season tickets i think not but they have something in common both sacked and both scruffy looking buggers
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I doubt anyone will buy a season ticket based on who the assistant coach is to be fair.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I was quite excited at the thought of Briers being attacking asst coach. He really put on some good plays when he was a player and certainly knew how to end sets. Both we've been unable to do for years.
The thought of Duffy taking that job leaves me totally disinterested.
He'd better be bloody good as the idea of even more boring seasons than we've had will be too much!
I suppose I'll still get our four season tickets though!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Just wish they’d get on with announcing who it is it’s getting boring now
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:06 pm
ddtftf wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm Rumour John Duffy to Wigan please god only a rumour or i am down to jump in the canal :roll: :roll:
Duffy, along with Briers, has been rumoured for a while. I believe the club has spoken with both of them.
If Wigan have spoken to Duffy must be about being club hairdresser.cant be about assistant coaching role if all is to believed we will have more assistant's than marks and Spencer's and that's not counting those being promoted in club 😂😂
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:37 pm and that's not counting those being promoted in club 😂😂
You're not wrong there pal

Supposed to be fixing something up for both Manfredi AND Clubb (not forgetting already arranging TL)

How many water carriers do the club need? :lol:
Back by demand.
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Mind you

I'm hearing rumours that Wigan DID sign Lachlan Walmsley and have now loaned him to Halifax for one season. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Back by demand.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

buttmonkey2 wrote:Mind you

I'm hearing rumours that Wigan DID sign Lachlan Walmsley and have now loaned him to Halifax for one season. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why is that? Have they forgotten they signed Miski?