cheating smellys

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: cheating smellys

Post by fozzieskem »

Moore missed a few but got most things right,great day although crowd clearly down making on should have been a red for his high shot but I forgot he's "not that type of.player"no he's a gobshite type of player.

Glad I was there catalan will come again and to see those ex wigan players and wonder why catalan not wigan where there tonight one to ponder I thinks
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Both teams were a credit to the game.

Reffing, generally good but a couple of howlers - my issue with the Sam Tomkins incorrect play the ball was that it killed the game as well as being incorrect. Refs having too much influence on results again.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I thought one of the biggest errors was from the touch judges! When Maloney kicked for touch Saints player hit the ground before getting the ball back in the field of play IMO

Saints were slowing the game down at each opportunity I felt.

Also, can I ask who made the high tackle on Walmsley? I missed it with having to put the chickens to bed 😳 I must have been a Catalan player of equivalent height as otherwise they’d need a step stool to reach his almost 6’ 6”! But then again, when Walmsley runs he reduces his height by about a foot 😂

Someone earlier in the thread called Roby a grub! They have several in the team.

Lomax & Coote have both got academy awards for their dying swan acts & young “Super” Welsby is turning into a right nasty little player same as the likes of Bentley.

I thought LMS should have been either carded in this incident too on Sam Tomkins!
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/s ... ut-tomkins

I used always say dirty dirty Leeds & Hull FC but I’ve started saying it about Saints lately! 🤨
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:03 pm Moore missed a few but got most things right,great day although crowd clearly down making on should have been a red for his high shot but I forgot he's "not that type of.player"no he's a gobshite type of player.

Glad I was there catalan will come again and to see those ex wigan players and wonder why catalan not wigan where there tonight one to ponder I thinks
Makinson hit the shoulder first and it bounced up to the head. I thought a yellow was harsh.

Weren’t we complaining about a similar decision against Hastings?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Sour grapes I know, but wasn’t Bachelor in front of the kicker and inside the 10m when Naiqama went over for his second try?

I know it’s a stupid rule especially went the offside player is not involved in play, but it is a rule and was ignored by the officials. As I said, sour grapes.

Here’s hoping Penrith decide to travel to the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:37 pm I thought one of the biggest errors was from the touch judges! When Maloney kicked for touch Saints player hit the ground before getting the ball back in the field of play IMO

Also, can I ask who made the high tackle on Walmsley? I missed it with having to put the chickens to bed 😳 I must have been a Catalan player of equivalent height as otherwise they’d need a step stool to reach his almost 6’ 6”! But then again, when Walmsley runs he reduces his height by about a foot 😂

Someone earlier in the thread called Roby a grub! They have several in the team.

Lomax & Coote have both got academy awards for their dying swan acts & young “Super” Welsby is turning into a right nasty little player same as the likes of Bentley.

I thought LMS should have been either carded in this incident too on Sam Tomkins!

I used always say dirty dirty Leeds & Hull FC but I’ve started saying it about Saints lately! 🤨
Wow the intent from LMS is clear as day, he even runs around a player to make the hit.

If he had connected better that could have caused a serious injury
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:19 am
josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:37 pm I thought one of the biggest errors was from the touch judges! When Maloney kicked for touch Saints player hit the ground before getting the ball back in the field of play IMO

Wow the intent from LMS is clear as day, he even runs around a player to make the hit.

If he had connected better that could have caused a serious injury
Certain angles you can make an argument he tried to pull out though…

The kick to touch and Saints player in touch and the Tomkins play the ball penalty are the two howlers for me.

Saints had the rub of the green, but that’s down to the officials, not them cheating.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

Cracking game,i thought the referee had a decent game,made a couple of errors but who doesnt make mistakes.St Helens probably just deserved to win.By the way many of these comments on here are just sour grapes and quite frankly poor sportsmanship.
saint

Post by saint »

Mike wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:20 pm Fluked it again. 2nd best team all year, just like last season, then helped over the line by corrupt linesman and dodgy refing.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 another Fluke . You just keep doing what your doing and we will keep doing what we are doing . I can only see a forth fluke in a row !
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ManxWarrior wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:37 am Sour grapes I know, but wasn’t Bachelor in front of the kicker and inside the 10m when Naiqama went over for his second try?

I know it’s a stupid rule especially went the offside player is not involved in play, but it is a rule and was ignored by the officials. As I said, sour grapes.

Here’s hoping Penrith decide to travel to the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought he was too!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan