Bevin French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Bevin French

Post by nathan_rugby »

southportcdm wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:34 am If Zak does go to Huddersfield I can't see it being a swap deal. Who have they got that we could use at 6 (the position we claim we're looking for)? They've lost Sezer and I can't remember who replaced him. There's no way that they'll let Pryce leave.
Looking for a 6 and replacing Zak are two separate things and both required.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

For the life of me I dont see where this idea that Huddersfield would let Pryce go has come from to me its more than wishful thinking is bordering on the realms of fantasy
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:11 pm For the life of me I dont see where this idea that Huddersfield would let Pryce go has come from to me its more than wishful thinking is bordering on the realms of fantasy
I've not seen him play. Did he play this season, Hudds did pretty badly this year.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:11 pm For the life of me I dont see where this idea that Huddersfield would let Pryce go has come from to me its more than wishful thinking is bordering on the realms of fantasy
Jake Wardle a really good young centre would be an ideal swap for Hardaker, . Pryce looks a great prospect but I think having two young halfbacks in him and Smith would be too much of a risk.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:15 pm
I've not seen him play. Did he play this season, Hudds did pretty badly this year.
Pryce looks to be a very special prospect from what I’ve seen of him.
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

I think he will go eventually but cerainly not yet for a couple of seasons.His dad may well advise him to go to Saints
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Just read an article about Jake Bibby who said with Jai and Bevan back next season and Harry Smith a year older our attack should go well next season!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Im not bother if Bevin doesnt come back next year as long as Bevan does
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:07 am
widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:53 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:22 pm

That’s what I’ve heard… Huddersfield!
Hope to high heaven that we get Pryce in return if this is true
Why would they let him go. Stop dreaming.
Seriously? No I won't stop dreaming - its all I've got left in this cold off season :)

And from Hudds perspective they would be getting an experienced centre, likely with a cash settlement?
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:05 pm Im not bother if Bevin doesnt come back next year as long as Bevan does
:lol: