the evolution of sean longs hair

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: the evolution of sean ...

Post by Fraggle »

adrenalinxx posted:
Some random trivia for you people
The poorest country in the world is:
- East Timor

as opposed to the richest country in the world which is??
I'll leave others to do their own research, but I was surprised although I guess I shouldn't have been. The smaller countries have less people to share out the wealth, and that particular country is politically quite important!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Re: the evolution of sean long...

Post by Mike »

He's ripped me off! I had that hair style for 6 months now (although some footballer had it before me I've heard...) :(
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

adrenalinxx posted:
Fraggle posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Probably a good job it wasn't the Wigan players who came up with that idea, before the end of the season they could have been in Cuba as Al Qaeda agents :lol:
I sincerely doubt there are Al Quaeda agents in Cuba. It would be very bad for the tourist trade, which is all that that poor little island has to offer the world these days. Plus Fidel isn't too hot on promoting religion, organised religion could be considered a rival to his power and a focus for dissent, and terrorists blowing things up in the name of Islam would be as unwelcome there as any other sensible country.
Cuba is also a communist country were everyone is meant to be equal were as Al Qaeda believe that they are better than Western Civilization.

- East Timor

I think the reference is to guantanamo bay (which is on the island of cuba, if not controlled by the government of cuba).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Mike posted:
I think the reference is to guantanamo bay (which is on the island of cuba, if not controlled by the government of cuba).
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that little bit of America on the edge of Cuba that exists despite Castro's hatred for all things Yankee Doodle Dandy...

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

adrenalinxx posted:
Fraggle posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Probably a good job it wasn't the Wigan players who came up with that idea, before the end of the season they could have been in Cuba as Al Qaeda agents :lol:
I sincerely doubt there are Al Quaeda agents in Cuba. It would be very bad for the tourist trade, which is all that that poor little island has to offer the world these days. Plus Fidel isn't too hot on promoting religion, organised religion could be considered a rival to his power and a focus for dissent, and terrorists blowing things up in the name of Islam would be as unwelcome there as any other sensible country.
Cuba is also a communist country were everyone is meant to be equal were as Al Qaeda believe that they are better than Western Civilization.

- East Timor

Dubai? (Just a guess, I could well be wrong).
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Likely_Lad posted:

Dubai? (Just a guess, I could well be wrong).
Well guessed... you are indeed wrong :D

[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

It used to be Luxembourg, but not sure if that's still the case.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
It still is, according to the website I was looking at http://www.aneki.com/richest.html

And don't forget to check their other wonderful lists, so you can find out things like the countries with the highest emissions of organic water pollutants, the most sexually active countries, dangerous countries to live in, cities with the most expensive office space, and the happiest and least happy countries of the world!

[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:
GeoffN posted:
It still is, according to the website I was looking at http://www.aneki.com/richest.html
Couldn't be bothered Googling it, but I remembered from a pub quiz question a couple of years ago.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Fraggle posted:
GeoffN posted:

And don't forget to check their other wonderful lists, so you can find out things like the countries with the highest emissions of organic water pollutants, the most sexually active countries, dangerous countries to live in, cities with the most expensive office space, and the happiest and least happy countries of the world!
I was using that web site to find out which country is the strongest in terms of military power and my research concludes that Russia are probably the strongest with:

30,600,088 Men Fit for Duty with aprox. 9,000,000 extra. They also have 28,240 nuclear warheads (probably need to looking into, artillery, tanks, air force, navy etc before I could be sure though)

I never got chance to do much more research because some people I know became concerned and are taking me to see the men in white coats..........Again :)