2 new signings Thornley and Silva

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: 2 new signings Thornley and Silva

Post by medlocke »

Mike wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:14 pm
Flash wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:14 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:20 am 3 out of 10, must try harder
Explain how that isn't true. You never have a bad word to say about any islanders but offer ridiculous levels of criticism when it comes to Wigan born players. "Goulding never passed" is your latest masterpiece. He was one of the best Winger's centres we've had in Superleague. Only Carmont and Gleason could be said to be his equal or better at putting their winger away.
He's a troll Flash. He says things to get a rise, no other reason.
I apologize for not being indoctrinated into the idea that all things Wigan must be fantastically amazing Mike, it's called having an opinion, It might not be a popular opinion but it is an opinion that comes from free thinking and not some herd mentality, I am not a troll, If I was I would not have spent the last 15 year on here, It's a shame that there's many fans on here and on the other site who hold themselves in such high esteem that the slightest bit of banter is seen as being beneath them.
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

medlocke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Explain how that isn't true. You never have a bad word to say about any islanders but offer ridiculous levels of criticism when it comes to Wigan born players. "Goulding never passed" is your latest masterpiece. He was one of the best Winger's centres we've had in Superleague. Only Carmont and Gleason could be said to be his equal or better at putting their winger away.
I apologize for not being indoctrinated into the idea that all things Wigan must be fantastically amazing Mike, it's called having an opinion, It might not be a popular opinion but it is an opinion that comes from free thinking and not some herd mentality, I am not a troll, If I was I would not have spent the last 15 year on here, It's a shame that there's many fans on here and on the other site who hold themselves in such high esteem that the slightest bit of banter is seen as being beneath them.
Gwan Meds you tell em how it is 👏👏👏
🤣🤣🤣
Flash

Post by Flash »

medlocke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:26 pm

But it doesn't come from "free thinking" Meds. Your approach is more rigidly regimented then anyone's I've seen. Just because the regiment stems from your own mind, doesn't make it any less constricting. If you genuinely had "free thought" you'd be far more flexible than you are. I've rarely (in actuality never, if you disregard lip service) seen you change your mind.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Not all popular views are herd mentality, people sharing a viewpoint is sometimes when it's blindingly obvious that view is right or at least close to it. Banter is fine as well, when it's obvious someone's views are intended to be reactionary at heart and in all truth not really their true opinion, or if it is they clearly don't have a clue, I try to just scroll past although on occasions you can't help yourself joining in. It's probably why in my 15 years I have had little to no interaction with some on here.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'm obviously not wanted on here so I shall stop spoiling it for others and leave, goodbye
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

You still there Meds?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm I'm obviously not wanted on here so I shall stop spoiling it for others and leave, goodbye
Dont be daft….. as long as you stick to your own opinions it dont matter what others think…… criticism is all part of being a passionate fan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Personally, I find Meds entertaining,and usually interesting. (That's when he's not name-dropping NRL players as I simply know nothing about them.)

He tends to keep it short and snappy, and doesn't go for point-by-point analysis of posts he disagrees with. The forum would be duller without him.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 pm I'm obviously not wanted on here so I shall stop spoiling it for others and leave, goodbye
Give over, of course you’re wanted, don’t stop posting & don’t take things to heart, you’re made of stronger stuff than that 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:19 pm Personally, I find Meds entertaining,and usually interesting. (That's when he's not name-dropping NRL players as I simply know nothing about them.)

He tends to keep it short and snappy, and doesn't go for point-by-point analysis of posts he disagrees with. The forum would be duller without him.
👍
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE