Renewal deadline extended

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Renewal deadline extended

Post by josie andrews »

Following fan feedback we have extended the season ticket renewal date by a further 7 days – with the new deadline set at Friday 3rd December.

The extension allows fans an additional week to purchase at the reduced renewal price, offering you that little bit more time to take advantage of the offer.

Save your seat renewal will remain as Friday 26th November, season tickets must be purchased before this date to guarantee that you keep your preferred seat for the 2022 season.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2021/11/ ... -extended/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Re: Renewal deadline extended

Post by moto748 »

Are we getting a physical ST card this season?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Is this a sign of very low ST numbers or the club actually doing something for the fans
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:57 pm Is this a sign of very low ST numbers or the club actually doing something for the fans
They always extend by a few days don’t they each year?

And yes I’d like to know if we will get a physical card this season too
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We have been waiting for the deadline to pass, as we are swapping stands to be part of a bigger group, so the delay means it’ll come from a different pay packet.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am We have been waiting for the deadline to pass, as we are swapping stands to be part of a bigger group, so the delay means it’ll come from a different pay packet.
We swapped stands the first day on sale.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

What's the general feeling amongst posters on here whether they've renewed or not, or newly subscribed for 2022 ?
Be interested to get fans' reactions to pre season and the signings that we've made.

Two of us have renewed, I suppose more out of loyalty and the milestone of 150 ! Have to see how we go, especially against the top sides.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:20 pm What's the general feeling amongst posters on here whether they've renewed or not, or newly subscribed for 2022 ?
Be interested to get fans' reactions to pre season and the signings that we've made.

Two of us have renewed, I suppose more out of loyalty and the milestone of 150 ! Have to see how we go, especially against the top sides.
I’ve renewed 😊🏉🍒⚪️❤️ Can’t wait to see our players old & new under the new coaching team. 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:20 pm What's the general feeling amongst posters on here whether they've renewed or not, or newly subscribed for 2022 ?

We renewed but for the first time it was a topic of discussion rather than automatic renewal,happy we did looking forward to seeing him the vouching side goes and the new signings
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Not had an ST for a number of years mainly because of the chopping and changing with kick off times and days. Tend to pick and choose which games I go to now, get to at least half of them and usually sit in the same place but sometimes it's nice to have a bit of a change.
Same with away games. Only go to a handful a season now due to work and family commitments more than when I was in my early 20s.